Sign in to follow this  
motoadve

Goflight module works then it doesnt

Windows 7 64 bit

Goflight module (ignition switch, flaps, gear , master and light switches.)

Sometimes work then stops working.

Ignition switch works most of the time.

anyone had this problem?

Hi,

Ive got quite a lot of GF modules.

I had some issues in the past, and found the following:

1. Ensure your USB chipset driver is up to date

2. try to use native USB2 ports instead of USB3 ports

3. Always use a powered hub to connect multiple GF devices. Allow 500mA power per module, and ensure the power rating on the PSU for each hub can easily match that requirement.

4. Limit the number of GF modules per hub - I connect only 4 or 5 per hub, based on te particular brand of hub I use

5. Ensure you turn off power save mode for each port and hub in your OS  Windows 7 & Windows 10 have different methods to set this

6. Anytime you plug in a new hub, module or switch USB port, recheck the USB power save setting.

7. Use the latest GoFlight driver

I can highly recommend using GIT from Pollypot Software to program your GF modules (works with FSX/P3D/XPlane)

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

Regards

David

Welcome to the party. I have every module they make and the only ones that work for me without a problem is the MCP pro and TQ6 adv throttle. I have spent a lot of money on USB powered hubs and all the tweaks known,  disable USB 3.0 in BIOS etc. 

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.