Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Why are the words on the Airbus Extended so tiny?

I flew this aircraft for a little bit, but got frustrated because i couldn't read the display screens in the cockpit.  Flash forward to the release of the FS Labs Airbus, which have display screens that are more than readable, and I'm wondering, what did Aerosoft do that made the text on their displays so minuscule? I'm all for being super realistic with these kinds of aircraft. I've asked Aerosoft about this, but they just scratch their heads and wonder what I'm talking about. I can provide screen shots of what I mean am I the only one who has issues with reading the display screens on the AE version of the a320?

No, the lack of at least pop-ups for the PFD and ND are a pain. Aerosoft's suggestion is that you create new views of closeups of the gauges. I think that is crappy design. I love the aircraft but good grief!

DJ

No, the lack of at least pop-ups for the PFD and ND are a pain. Aerosoft's suggestion is that you create new views of closeups of the gauges. I think that is crappy design. I love the aircraft but good grief!

DJ

Yeah, I totally agree! The aircraft is amazing in everything except the PFD and Navi Display, I have to zoom way in to read them.