Sign in to follow this  
exodus1977

Help with Ortho4XP error code

On a few tiles I'm trying to make (with the latest Ortho4XP program) I receive an error code in the DOS shell that says, "ValueError: could not convert string to float: '-1.#IND'" This occurs during step 2 ("build base mesh") when in batch or single build mode. Using Bing data.

Any idea what this means or how to fix it? Thanks,

I guess you better post your error on the org Ortho4Xp forum, Daikan is very keen to help and support.

On a few tiles I'm trying to make (with the latest Ortho4XP program) I receive an error code in the DOS shell that says, "ValueError: could not convert string to float: '-1.#IND'" This occurs during step 2 ("build base mesh") when in batch or single build mode. Using Bing data.

Any idea what this means or how to fix it? Thanks,

Are you using the latest build...I think it's 1.20b?

Are you using the latest build...I think it's 1.20b?

Pretty sure I am. Looks like there are other references to this error code at the .org Ortho4Xp forum.