Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

NGX New Version "Wishlist"

I thought I would make this post for us to be able to list off somethings that we would like to see in a newer version of the NGX.

I would personally like to see

-Split Scimitars

-LED Lights

-Ground Operations like the 747 and 777

-Ground Service Vehicles (I loved the fuel truck and stuff like the lav services that I cant get with GSX)

-Correct VC Geometry

-Paint kit for external cabin

-AutoCruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like if PMDG would give us nice freighter version .

The ability to close CDU windows by clicking on the screen surface (like in the 777) instead of having to click the "X".

Integration with ASN.

Icing on the windshield.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

- Full ARINC-424 capability; with that, full (realistic) ability to conduct RF legs.

- Option for Probe heat switch logic to include AUTO/ON as well as OFF/ON

- Option for Engine start switches to include AUTO logic instead of just OFF

- Full integration w/ASN as in the 777 and 747

- Obviously an addition of all the simulation based options that we see in the 777/747

- 900ER variant!

- Updated CDU options to include the CDU that has VNAV, ATC, FMC COMM hot keys

• Upvote 3

ACARS with the ability to get De-rates+A. Temps + METAR requests. 

Smaller front Windows 

A smoother HUD (Majestic Q400)

AutoCruise 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

ACARS with the ability to get De-rates+A. Temps + METAR requests. 

It could integrate with FSCaptain ACARS... Would be great!

For the NGX V3, beyond what was already said, I'd like to add:

More configuration options for the failures, similar to what "Flight Sim Labs" has done for the A320, so that you could program a failure like for example a birdstrike to happen only below 3 thousand feet for example...  

Would be nice if the NGX could begin with random failures, so that the "pre-flight checks" would be really necessary...

More failures, like for example tire burst, tail stike, bird stike, gear not extending etc...

CDU/FMC version that has the ability to create and store second flight plan that can be activated for use.

I thought I would make this post for us to be able to list off somethings that we would like to see in a newer version of the NGX.

I would personally like to see

-Split Scimitars

-LED Lights

-Ground Operations like the 747 and 777

-Ground Service Vehicles (I loved the fuel truck and stuff like the lav services that I cant get with GSX)

-Correct VC Geometry

-Paint kit for external cabin

-AutoCruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 except an option to remove the cabin. Anything to reduce vas and anything to optimize. Priority would be the VC geometry for me.

Greg.

3ZlHAlzh.jpg

-stefan

I like the "Beware Of Blast" sticker.

Should be on that missile though  =@  :smile:

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

BBJ package would be fantastic.  I've been waiting for that since the original NG came out!  But I'm a patient dude - gotta be in this hobby.  Congrats to PMDG on the new 744!

-Elliot

Intel Core i9 10900k @ 5.1 GHz / Asus Maximus Hero XII / Nvidia RTX 3090 FE / 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL16-16-16-36 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB NVMe / Noctua NH-D15 / EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 / Honeycomb Alpha Yoke / CH Pro Pedals / Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant / HP Reverb G2

3ZlHAlzh.jpg

-stefan

Would be perfect for the idiotic AI that sometimes sit in front of you doing nothing! 

Yes, I know there are other ways to get rid of them, but this way would be more fun!  :Devil:

+1 Agree with all of this. 

The 737 NGX is pretty much the only plane i have used constantly in FSX/P3D. If PMDG Can start to add all these features which the 777/747 all have, for me it would make the NGX the best plane add-on. For me having the opportunity to go up to the flight deck after a flight here in Australia, never realised how small those cockpit windows are. They captain even told me he had to lower his seat when he taxis in so he can see the Nose in guidance system. 

If they could re model the cockpit, add a nice re fuel feature like the 777 has where you can see the fuel numbers go up 1 by 1 etc. For me a huge one would be like an ACARS option too. Where you could import your flight plan, have the current weather etc. 

If this could be done, then wow!! 

Just thoughts tho 

Edit - Actually I think the thing that would do it for me would be if the VC displayed rain drops, oh my!!! But then again I understand why it cant be done.