Sign in to follow this  
qcaptain

No Splash lighting on the ground all external lights in FSX

Hello

Congrats on a great aircraft but I have one bug that i know of while I can see the landing/taxi/strobes etc lights on externally there in no light effects ( illumination) showing on the ground.Ive tried just about everything on the forum to fix the problem but no luck at all.

Is there an update coming to fix this? I am out of ideas.

Tried disabling directx10 uninstalled shaders etc as posted above no luck at all.

Tried disabling directx10 uninstalled shaders etc as posted above no luck at all.

same issues here. tried everything. did anyone ever find a fix for this?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

No solution here. I posted questions about this some time ago.

What I've done is avoid flying at night. The lights work at different times and other times they don't.

For example, if you have P3D, you can use the time preview function to change the time plus/minus and, in my case, you can see that the lights 'go out' some time after dark and come back on some time before dawn.

Not a solution, I know. But, this is what I do: don't fly in deep night-time.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

What versions of P3D are you all using? Do keep in mind that there was a bug with a certain version of P3D where if you loaded in the day, lights would not work at night, but if you loaded at night, they would be fine.

Additionally, we cannot guarantee functionality with the dozens of random shader mods out there.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,
I am using FSX:SE with DX10 preview and DX10 Steve FIxers. Sometimes the lights all work well, sometimes they don't. Sometimes taxi light doesn't work but landing lights work (so I use nose light to taxi). And sometimes they work at certain places only (for example they work at terminal, go to taxiway they stop working).
It not only happen to the new 747 but with other PMDG aircrafts too.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5