Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

PMDG website refuse to open

Hello guys, today I purchased my 747 and NGX for P3D now so my first issue the pmdg website refuse to open, every other website is working normal, did multiple cookies clean, history, etc and nothing, after I took my laptop and purchased both planes, copied the installer on my pc, installation was normal but when I was requested to activated the same issue saying im not online, no clue why pmdg website is blocked, I can see the main page but when I click to log in will show the refuse message, anything I can do?? i have my 747 and NGX ready to go but cant use them, please help thanks

also multiple pc restarts and nothing!

Efrain Rodriguez

Florida US

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Efrain,

Please submit a ticket using the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers