Sign in to follow this  
Henriqueportu

HOW TO PUT THE COLA CAN AND THE PMDG PEN?

Welcome to the forum Henrique.

I believe they're randomized. Some flights, you'll see them; some flights you won't.

Also, we ask that you put your full name in your actual posts. I'm guessing your username is your full name, but it makes it a lot easier to check for the name if it's always in the same spot for everyone.

Kyle Rodgers

If you have chase plane or something like it you can move into the cup holders. That's where they hide when they are not showing.

Yup, I amended the texture to make it a can of beer, but it seems to never show up now, guess the airline don't approve of drinking on the job, but after seeing Denzel Washington land that knackered MD in Flight when he's half cut, I think they need to revise that policy lol

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

CTRL + ENTER/BACKSPACE

SHIFT + ENTER/BACKSPACE

CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER/BACKSPACE

I don't believe that it'll allow you to go through the aircraft geometry though. I could be wrong.

Kyle Rodgers

Move your viewpoint from the default position to the area where the soda can hides.

But as Kyle says, you might not be able to move through the aircraft geometry with those. Give it a try though. :)

Found it. Completely misunderstood what you were saying initially, thought I had to go click on the soda from somewhere else, didn't know you meant it was under the cup holder. Of course, it's also half buried in the flight deck floor, so that doesn't help, either.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Mine has been replaced with a martini glass and one half-eaten blue cheese olive skewered by a wooden toothpick.

Mark Trainer

I figured PMDG Jet Cola was a Jet-A flavored energy drink that would double as a mild laxative after an airline meal.

Vic green

I believe they're randomized. Some flights, you'll see them; some flights you won't.

I noticed that they are not changing on my 747. there is only a pen on FO side. also oil quantity is the same every flight although the option is enables.