Sign in to follow this  
captaingeorge2012

PMDG 747 v3 flight plans

Hi,

This may sound like a simple question, but I programmed a flight plan (CYYZ/CYUL) saved it then proceeded. to fly. No problem,

Next day I wanted  to use same flight plan but when I hit co route it says invalid entry. Am I hitting wrong button on FMC?

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

George

George Ingram

Probably. There's a section in the Intro Manual that explains the flight plan function (near the end), with pictures, that should help understand it. If you're going to load a route in the COROUTE by name, I believe it should be CYYZCYUL01 (the sequence number allows you to save multiple flights between the two points without overwriting older routes).

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

IT is also necessary to ACTIVATE the FP before you save it, that was a gotcha for me.

spacer.png