Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

Question about sale my addons

Hello all,

I have strange question. After a couple of years the flight with FSX / Prepar3D (32 bit aplication) i'm tired. I am tired of OOM,  reinstall Windows, activate and deactivate cores, edit a lot of cfg  and reinstall a lot of addons. I have maxim respect for all company who sale/create addons but i have a lot of respect for my money. I have addons worth + 1500 usd (I'm talking about Prepar3D v3). I want to sale all together. 

How ca i do  and where ?

Thank you

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

That depends on the license for each addon. You would have to study the EULA closely to determine if the addon can be re-sold at all (there are some that are single-user-non-transferable licenses, meaning that you as the end user are not allowed to sell the product).

Many addons that require online activation cannot be resold for technical reasons, but you would have to ask the provider of the activation server about that (=the vendor or the developer).

LORBY-SI