Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

DX10 Fixer shader after Reshade 3.0

I thought I would try Reshade v3.01. However after installation, I was not happy with the effects and decided to uninstall by removing the dxgi.dll files from the FSX directory. However, although Reshade no longer loads I found that AI aircraft were no longer appearing other than their navigation lights.

I am wondering if this might be to do with the shaders being modified by Reshade previously and now causing this issue.

Can someone advise how I should reset the shaders with the DX10 Fixer to see if this will resolve these problems?

Thanks,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Run the diagnostics in the fixer controller, I don't believe reshade edits the shader sources. You could try uninstalling/ installing the fixer libraries which should rebuild everything,

Is this at an airport btw? Aircraft casts shadows on ground causes invisible ai with some ai flavours at certain payware airports.