Sign in to follow this  
sd75lover

"No Land 3"

Hello

I have never gotten the error "No land 3" before but on my last few flights i have and now i am on final approach, where the visibiility is almost zero,

ios there any way to fix this or any way to prevent "No Land 3"?

PMDG 777-300er

Hi,

I have done a reinstall of my FSX and have not reinstalled yet the 777 so I don't have access to the FCOM, otherwise I would have given you the reference.
But if you search in the PDF FCOM v2 for land 3, you will find the conditions required to get the "Land 3" displayed and therefore the reasons why you can have a "No Land 3" indication. 

I can be a failure or a misconfiguration, or a pilot error.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Your aircraft has not established for a land3 -landing,you are under 1500 feet.

Have you done the checklist before descend below 1500 feet agl or deployed the spoilers?

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:45 PM, sd75lover said:

ios there any way to fix this or any way to prevent "No Land 3"?

I am not going to reinvent the wheel here with all the conditions that must be met for a LAND 3. Follow Romain Roux's suggestion to search FCOMv2. You can do the search by right clicking on the face of page 1. Click on find. A box will appear in the upper right side. Enter LAND 3 in the box and click next. Once you have finished the first mention of LAND 3 click next for the next time it is mentioned and so on and so on.

• Upvote 1