Sign in to follow this  
Truckergogo

Live Camera Control Query

Hi, just a quick question,

Ive started to use live camera control instead of fixed cameras as i find it a lot easier to get the correct VC view that I want.

But im having trouble saving the view so that it is there the next time I go fly. Am i correct in thinking that I make adjustments to my view, and then just press 'adjust' once to save the view?

Thanks

Dave

No. You create camera views for the selected aircraft using the Live Camera Management and Edit dialogs, accessed via the FSISERVER main form, the Cameras button. Best read the Live Camera guide. The LCC Create option can also be used but best to read the manual first and create views using the above methods.

Stephen

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

ive tried creating camera views, im using p3d v3, but the zoom levels will not stick. And this is with me setting zoom at 0.50 as recommended , I was thinking that LCC may be an alternative to camera views when only one view was required.

ok, I will give the camera option another try then.

Thanks for your help

Dave

Make sure you are using the latest OpusFSI release version. No problems reported regarding zoom levels (you must alter them IN the Live Camera Edit dialog ... NOT on the screen using the +/- keys).

There's a Step by Step guide to creating a VC view in the manual. Do it a few times (you can always delete views) and you should get the hang of it.

There are sets of views (CDF files) that you can import, but do your own first.

Stephen :-)

No problem. Once you have your set of VC views and unique buttons assigned to them it really helps within the sim. If you do this assign a single 'unused' key (I use X) to all the views as a cycle view key.

Stephen :-)