Sign in to follow this  
Dillon1431

EZCA lag/ Stutter

Hello, I have EZCA installed into P3D 3.4, but when I get 40 fps or 30 fps it is very sketchy while the sim itself is moving well. Anybody know how to fix?

EZCA 1.18

-Dillon L

I've been investigating this on my rig.  Seems to me, that AS16 has caused stuttering even at higher framerates.  I've been seeing stuttering and I shut off EZDOK and it's still there.  I turn it back on and turn AS16 off and it goes to smooth.  I restarted AS16 and turned turbulence down to 0 and it's fairly smooth.  I turned turbulence back up and turned down cloud layers and that helped.  I just started looking at this, though, so I'm still investigating.  I suspect it's something with the latest AS16, at least here on my machine.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Gregg,

Try max upper vis to 200 and 3 cloud layers.

O After years with Ezdoc am now using chaseplane and its far better in every way.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Gregg,

Try max upper vis to 200 and 3 cloud layers.

O After years with Ezdoc am now using chaseplane and its far better in every way.

Ok, I'll give it a shot, or should I upgrade to V2 Ezdock?

Well each to there own but I agree with Pete.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I've been investigating this on my rig.  Seems to me, that AS16 has caused stuttering even at higher framerates.  I've been seeing stuttering and I shut off EZDOK and it's still there.  I turn it back on and turn AS16 off and it goes to smooth.  I restarted AS16 and turned turbulence down to 0 and it's fairly smooth.  I turned turbulence back up and turned down cloud layers and that helped.  I just started looking at this, though, so I'm still investigating.  I suspect it's something with the latest AS16, at least here on my machine.

Ok, I figured it out. I decided to replace DX12 with DX10 and it seemed to fix everything. I tested it in massive thunder storms and no problem at all.

Ok, I figured it out. I decided to replace DX12 with DX10 and it seemed to fix everything. I tested it in massive thunder storms and no problem at all.

How did you come up with that solution?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM