Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Cant seem to use the VMRgenerator. Seems as though the AI location is fixed and cannot be changed. I have 30gb of custom AI on anther drive. Any way to tell it where to look?

Otherwise, very interested to try this. Great ideas at work Nico

I just tried this the VMRgenerator found nothing!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just to add that I have this problem.  Windows 7, 64 bit, and I have installed the redist.  I run PSXseeconTraffic.exe, and nothing happens.  Realtraffic works ok, and Nico's other programs open just fine.

Guys,

have you tried running the program 'As Administrator' .. If still nothing all could say is to check Event Viewer, Application log if any clues - although from what you describe, it sounds to me that is it isn't opening at all it is unable to see the mandatory minimum libraries required to run (ms C++ 2015). Install > both < 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) versions of such minimum libraries.

I just tried this the VMRgenerator found nothing!

Your Simobjects.cfg needs to have the path to the custom AI traffic recorded, too.

Not sure if this program can be supported -

VMRgen found 0.

[Entry.12]
ACTIVE=true
PATH=D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft
REQUIRED=false
TITLE=MyTraffic

Nico?

Hi Dean,

Just point to MyTraffics aircraft folder.

Then run the program..

Do you use the correct path in the progam ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Cant seem to use the VMRgenerator. Seems as though the AI location is fixed and cannot be changed. I have 30gb of custom AI on anther drive. Any way to tell it where to look?

Otherwise, very interested to try this. Great ideas at work Nico

Not sure if this program can be supported -

VMRgen found 0.

[Entry.12]
ACTIVE=true
PATH=D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft
REQUIRED=false
TITLE=MyTraffic

Nico?

You have to manually enter your paths:

1. Click on the "change" button to enable editing.

2. enter the desired path in one of the 6 lines provided

3. Click on the "change" button to turn off editing.

4. Click "GO"

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Just to add that I have this problem.  Windows 7, 64 bit, and I have installed the redist.  I run PSXseeconTraffic.exe, and nothing happens.  Realtraffic works ok, and Nico's other programs open just fine.

Exactly the same OS and same issue here :sad:

EDIT : I tracked the program with Procmon and it exits on non existing DLL in SysWow64.

But those dll's seems to be available only since Windows 8.1 ...

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

You have to manually enter your paths:

1. Click on the "change" button to enable editing.
2. enter the desired path in one of the 6 lines provided
3. Click on the "change" button to turn off editing.
4. Click "GO"

Thanks, but reading up am on W7 and that looks like a problem?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Guys,

have you tried running the program 'As Administrator' .. If still nothing all could say is to check Event Viewer, Application log if any clues - although from what you describe, it sounds to me that is it isn't opening at all it is unable to see the mandatory minimum libraries required to run (ms C++ 2015). Install > both < 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) versions of such minimum libraries.

Yes to administrator.  I have UAC off anyway, but I always try Administrator anyway if something is borked up.

x86 version is installed...ran the repair anyway.  No luck.

Event Viewer has a Fault Bucket error with this program...probably missing a dll...

EDIT:

EDIT : I tracked the program with Procmon and it exits on non existing DLL in SysWow64.

That might be the culprit...

Thanks, but reading up am on W7 and that looks like a problem?

Sorry Dave...do you mean that the program isn't starting for you?

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I also have the same "non starting" PSXseeconTraffic.exe issue - I am on Vista (64 bit) though.

Regards

Steve

Tested it. Many glitches on my end. Planes going sideways, some planes going 50kts on taxiway, sudden stops, no planes at gates at all on a second test run, planes not landing and disappearing above the runway, etc.
Not sure I did something wrong or are simply the culprits with real traffic.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Tested it. Many glitches on my end. Planes going sideways, some planes going 50kts on taxiway, sudden stops, no planes at gates at all on a second test run, planes not landing and disappearing above the runway, etc.

Not sure I did something wrong or are simply the culprits with real traffic.

Actually I think that is to be expected. Especially when looking at ground traffic at an airport. If you look at FlightRadar24, when looking at an airport, you'll find the traffic on the ground is also quite weird sometimes. I'm fairly certain, once you're in the air, It'll look quite nice.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

App works as advertised (but the instructions are horrible, these apps are made by an engineer who expects the user to be an engineer also.  I will write a quick clear howto soon, if I use this app more).

But this app is fully dependent on AFCAD files.  I see planes going through walls and stuff.

It is a cool app, I just don't know do I really need it at this moment.

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Had the same problem.

Try changing the IP address in SimConnect.cfg to 127.0.0.1 (if you're running in a non-network environment). That solved the problem for me.

Or just rename the file.

App works as advertised (but the instructions are horrible, these apps are made by an engineer who expects the user to be an engineer also.  I will write a quick clear howto soon, if I use this app more).

But this app is fully dependent on AFCAD files.  I see planes going through walls and stuff.

It is a cool app, I just don't know do I really need it at this moment.

The manual is straight forward : step by step...

Like Anders already wrote : sometimes an aircraft behaves weird. That has nothing to do with the program , but depends on the info RealTraffic receives...

Sometimes all aircraft are behaving correct for hours ; another time you can see some aircraft acting weird.

Taking off , flying and landing are always fine on my pc.

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

So trying to get this set up.

I have done the set up and the AI VMR Gen - Moved the AI_liveries.txt file to the PSXseeconTraffic Folder.

I do not get any aircraft and this is what I get in the log.

Warning: DAL2220 B739 M "B739DALWL" could not be created!
Warning: AAL4476 GLF5 M "GLF5ZZZ2" could not be created!
Warning: DAL1402 B739 M "B739DALWL" could not be created!
Warning: DAL1772 B753 M "B753DAL" could not be created!
Warning: DAL967 B739 M "B739DALWL" could not be created!

Now if I look in the AI_liveries.txt files this is what I think matches to each of them.
DAL;B739;1;B739DALWL
ZZZ;GLF5;1;GLF5ZZZ2
DAL;B739;1;B739DALWL
DAL;B753;1;B753DAL
DAL;B739;1;B739DALWL

So I am not sure what I am missing here.  Any assistance or pointing towards the what I missed (yes I did read the manual many times, but may just not be getting it).

Thanks, Neil

Neil Garner

RW- ASEL

X-Plane and P3D