Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

You have to manually enter your paths:

1. Click on the "change" button to enable editing.

2. enter the desired path in one of the 6 lines provided

3. Click on the "change" button to turn off editing.

4. Click "GO"

Ah great! Thanks. Didnt realize the box was edible. The cursor didnt show up.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

You have to manually enter your paths:

1. Click on the "change" button to enable editing.
2. enter the desired path in one of the 6 lines provided
3. Click on the "change" button to turn off editing.
4. Click "GO"

Thanks Devin, that worked.

I cannot get it to connect though.  I know simmconnect is ok as AS works just fine.  Any tips?

When starting PSXSeeconTraffic. The right side connect to P3D is green. but the left side is red... PSZ Status = Connecting in yellow.

hostaddress: 127.0.0.1

Itredit editing the adress and then renamed the simconnect,cfg and no change

This is running on local machine.

When I rund the realtraffic in demo mode.. it says no traffic.

When starting PSXSeeconTraffic. The right side connect to P3D is green. but the left side is red... PSZ Status = Connecting in yellow.

Edited to add: Now its working.. I think..the left side turned Blue

This time when I started the program, win 7 authorization poipup came up and I clicked yes..for both the program the traffic and the secon exe. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hello,

I configured The program, I launch the program after starting prepar3d , all items are in free

, but, there is a message at bottom of the window that says configuring QNH, and

No AI traffic is displayed.

I purchased the live traffic program , but it displays a window that shows no traffic in red in a middle of a

Circle.

The program is not in a demo mode, and it is a purchased version,

Yet no traffic is displayed in it hence it cannot inject traffic into psxconect program to display traffic in Prepar3d.

Let me know how to configure AI live traffic to display traffic int.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

I bought the license...where do I paste the license code? When I start traffic, it goes into Demo mode. Hmmm

edited: Ah I see the "Lice..." button on the fourth line  on the realTraffic window  :)

Manny

With this program , what happens with smaller airports when you are flying mostly GA aircraft?  Is there any traffic? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

This is a winner..

Been looking for traffic without VAS consumption and FPS loss. I have not tested this yet..but I'll take y'alls word for it for now.

EDITED TO ADD: Yup.. no VAS consumption and no FPS hit! WOW! Impressive! 

Manny

Thanks Devin, that worked.

I cannot get it to connect though.  I know simmconnect is ok as AS works just fine.  Any tips?

I wish I could help you Dean!!  I got all the other programs to work except the most important one...the PFX injector program itself!!  Still waiting on why it won't start for me and others having the same problem on Win7 computers.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Still waiting on why it won't start for me

Do you see traffic in the bottom window in RealTraffic?

• Upvote 1

Manny

Hello Manny,

I don't see any traffic at bottom of the window in real traffic , there is a circle with the words, "No Traffic" in red letters, the other program Psconnet is waiting for QNH from RealTraffic which is not injecting any traffic to feed it and make traffic appear into Prepar3d.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab

AFTAB HINGORO

Do you see traffic in the bottom window in RealTraffic?

No I don't Manny.  But then again, I can't even start PSXseeconTraffic, so RealTraffic wouldn't even have a point of reference to get traffic from since it doesn't even know where I am (sitting at CYYZ).

I'm assuming that's how it would work!  :)

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hello Manny,

I don't see any traffic at bottom of the window in real traffic , there is a circle with the words, "No Traffic" in red letters, the other program Psconnet is waiting for QNH from RealTraffic which is not injecting any traffic to feed it and make traffic appear into Prepar3d.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab

PSXseeconTraffic gives your coordinates to RealTraffic.

If they don't communicate RealTraffic will not show traffic as it does not know what traffic to show..

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hello,

I assume that Real Traffic programs is supposed to work so it can inject and feed data to PSXconnect, before traffic is displayed in Prepar3d.

How to make this program to function?

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab

PSXseeconTraffic gives your coordinates to RealTraffic.

If they don't communicate RealTraffic will not show traffic as it does not know what traffic to show..

Hello,

Psxseecontraffic starts, every configuration is showing green,

But on the left display of PSXseecontraffic it says waiting for QNH,

I then start Real Traffic, and it doesn't show any traffic in the curlcle only words, "No Traffic ".

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab

AFTAB HINGORO

When running either of the program did you get a popup for authorization to run? I had similar issue...but then when I right clicked and run as Admin, I got the authorization pop up and once I said yes, it gave me no grief. I am on Win7 

When running PSXseeconTraffic you should not have any reds.

The right side bar in the middle should be Green when it  connects to P3D

and the left side bar in the middle is Blue when it connects to Traffic

Manny

Hi Nico!! 

Such an amazing add-on for P3D! I love flying around with actual AI traffic - and mainly updated - that's why I've been using UT2, but the performance loss was always disappointing.. 

Therefore, just a couple of questions:

1) I've read already that the Live Air Traffic doesn't support P3D's ATC AI instructions. So, how do I know if I'm OK to land or Take-off? - Could there be any holding patterns or the traffic will disappear in order to avoid collision? 

2) I'm reading a lot about this, maybe I missed something, but will there be an ATC program that could handle/give instructions with the Live Air Traffic?

3) Another concern is that some aircrafts are equipped with a different Transponder and therefore, they do not appear properly or at all at FlightRadar24 for instance. Austral's E190 usually don't appear at FR24, for example. Does this means that those aircraft will never appear at P3D or does it considers another source rather than FR24?

Thank you so much and Happy Flying!!

Rafael A. Reca

Buenos Aires, Argentina