Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

This is Real World Live traffic .

You cannot communicate.

No program is able to give/read ATC instructions

If I see an aircraft in front of me ( either seeing it or looking at my ND ) when flying my STAR l I simply lower my speed till I am at about a 2 min distance.

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I cannot get it to connect though.  I know simmconnect is ok as AS works just fine.  Any tips?

Had the same connection problem and solved it by treating it like a networked connection from a different computer. Follow the manual and use 127.0.0.1 as the IP Adress. I'm running it as administrator as well.

Hello,

I have followed all the steps described in the manually to configure these two programs,

And managed to configure it successfully to run them, but for some reason on or the other is,

Is no communicating to make the live traffic appear in Prepar3d .

I'm running this utility on local computer with internet access , and I'm not using this utility in a networked environment.

My operating system is windows10 pro anversary update edition. I'm starting Prepar3d, Real Traffic live, PSXseecontraffic in administrative start position.

When I start the situation I'm in fsdreamteam cyvr scenery with F22 raptor .

My firewall is not blocking any incoming or outgoing connections .

There were glitches that were not explained in the manual fully , but I overcome those , like creating a live traffic text file using the generator program with could not detect the traffic program installed on your computer, and you have to manually figure it out,

However, I am still not able to get the live traffic to see in Prepar3d.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab

AFTAB HINGORO

Quick Q for anybody: I fly on vatsim, does this work at same time as I know usually AI progs dont work when on vatsim, just thinking as would make the skies feel busier :) 

For those who are using My Traffic X Pro to get the installed liveries , do you guys deactivate my traffic x from the scenery library ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I have followed all the steps described in the manually to configure these two programs,

And managed to configure it successfully to run them, but for some reason on or the other is,

Is no communicating to make the live traffic appear in Prepar3d .

Aftab

Hi Aftab,

Please post your log file, then I might be of help...

Nico

So is everyone on Windows 7 64bit having the problem of not being able to run PSXseeconffic_v5.0 ?  I click it and nothing is happening.  Any fix?

Nothing yet Mark. I think Win7 users are missing a dll file not present in later versions. Nico will have to advise us.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Quick Q for anybody: I fly on vatsim, does this work at same time as I know usually AI progs dont work when on vatsim, just thinking as would make the skies feel busier :) 

Yes it works fine

Obviously you are the only one who is seeing the traffic unless somebody has identical setup and is running it in parallel.

Don't expect ATC to respond to life traffic around you.

Build in ATC  obviously will not see it either.

You can treated as Aircraft with no radios,

It works quite well for GA type of traffic around medium and small airports.

I was quite surprised to be able to fly TGs with other small GAs there were actually there in real life.

Good solution for AI models is FTX free AI traffic which comes with wonderful selection of models that can be recognized by this program.

Happy Landings

mike

Nothing yet Mark. I think Win7 users are missing a dll file not present in later versions. Nico will have to advise us.

Check your Java installation.

Check Microsoft  Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio  2015

I am running it on Windows 7 64 and it runs fine.

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

Hello Nico,

Please where is the this particular log file located?

Let me know, I will post here.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

For those who are using My Traffic X Pro to get the installed liveries , do you guys deactivate my traffic x from the scenery library ?

You don't have to.

Just set your air traffic percentage in P3D at 0%. If you do not you will get an error message and PSXseeconTraffic shuts down.

This program really works wonders; this afternoon I witnessed go around of a Lufthansa 747 at Frankfurt both on FlightRadar24 and P3D; live, like being there; amazing!

Marco bruno

You don't have to.

Just set your air traffic percentage in P3D at 0%. If you do not you will get an error message and PSXseeconTraffic shuts down.

This program really works wonders; this afternoon I witnessed go around of a Lufthansa 747 at Frankfurt both on FlightRadar24 and P3D; live, like being there; amazing!

Marco bruno

Thanks , i did set p3d traffic to 0 , but PSXseeconTraffic won't generate live traffic . Everything seem to be connected but no live Traffic. I did get several errors for some liveries inside mytrafficx /aircraft folder. I'm trying to manually change those invalid aircraft codes to see if it would help. But i think i should be able to see a few aircraft generated by the live traffic .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

This is Real World Live traffic .

You cannot communicate.

No program is able to give/read ATC instructions

If I see an aircraft in front of me ( either seeing it or looking at my ND ) when flying my STAR l I simply lower my speed till I am at about a 2 min distance.

Does it work with AIG flightplan? I would like to use this programe but I am using AIG

You can use any flightplanner you want for your user aircraft...

The aircraft flying around you are not influenced by you.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0