Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Someone early on in this post said they had it running on Win 7 - 64bit......so not convinced it is on all systems.

I have it running on W7X64. Albeit it's in demo mode.

NAX669.png

When you startup RealTraffic, there's a button which says "License" on it. Enter the key in there...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Guest Mik75

When you startup RealTraffic, there's a button which says "License" on it. Enter the key in there...

I found it! Thanks! ;-)

I have it running with Win10 Home 64bit and WoAI models.  Very nice addition for the community!!

Best,

Jim Harnes

I´ve created the files and bought a license (don´t know where to enter it though),

There is a license button in the RealTraffic for PSX window.

I checked CYUL traffic and all aircraft are designated as C-130, interestingly ADS-B radar picks up ground vehicles there as well, wonder if that may be causing the issue. Lots to learn about this program and lots of changes coming up to my AI folders with changes to the aircraft.cfg's.  Hopefully it will make a difference in the livery matching arena.

**EDIT**

I found what the issue was with CYUL, running PSXseecontraffic v5.1 - ParkProsGenerator.exe caused the "parked" airport aircraft to be filled with invalid files, doing the above fix should clear the errors.  I have not run the ParkProsGenerator.exe this time around and airports are less cluttered with aircraft from the wrong continent.

Hi Robert, what was the above fix for CYUL I am having the same problem with it

thanks

Is there a way to manually enter the QNH?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Which exact Windows 7 version is it? Ultimate or Pro?

It's actually Home Premium.

NAX669.png

Hi,

My beta tester Henk has found out that PSXseeconTraffic runs ok on Win 7, 32 bit. So may be only (some?) people with Win 7 64 bit have problems..? 

For those with problems, check that you have this file at your PC (a dynamic link library):

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll

Nico

Is there a way to manually enter the QNH?

No

Guest Mik75

Win7 64bit Home Premium, no issues at all.

I use the IVAO MTL, and the displayed planes do not match the loaction, but the program itself has no issues.

Hi Robert, what was the above fix for CYUL I am having the same problem with it

thanks

Hi Shane, I think it was when I deselected auto select GND/AIR TFC.  I corrected the PSXseecon settings which you will find in the manual on page 10.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hello all,

I'm trying to get this up and running on my win 10 64bit machine.  I followed the instructions but I'm only seeing 2 aircraft at flightbeam KIAD.  I'm using ai via UT2 and have disabled UT2 from loading via the exe.xml. I also have ai traffic set to 0 in the sim.   Is there any thing you can think of as to why I'm not seeing more?

Btw, just using the 10 min demo of real traffic to test it out before purchasing

Thanks

For those with problems, check that you have this file at your PC (a dynamic link library):

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll

Hi Nico

I'm one of those that has the "non starting" PSXseeconTraffic application - although I am running Vista Home Premium 64 bit (I appreciate its not W7 but you've expressly stated earlier that it is/was Vista compatible).

I DO have that dll in my C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder (Date Stamp 10th May 2016) yet the program won't start.

Regards

Steve

Hi Nico

I'm one of those that has the "non starting" PSXseeconTraffic application - although I am running Vista Home Premium 64 bit (I appreciate its not W7 but you've expressly stated earlier that it is/was Vista compatible).

I DO have that dll in my C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder (Date Stamp 10th May 2016) yet the program won't start.

Regards

Steve

Thx for letting me know.

In 4.17 (the PSX version) it was. But since 5.0 I get from some people these problem reports. Tomorrow I'll release 5.2, maybe that one will run, don't know I do not have Windows Vista or Win 7 over here.

Nico