Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Hi Andrew  Devin, and Nico,

I have also been quiet because I understand the app does not currently support Windows 7.  I also cannot understand why some W7 /64 users have no issues.  Like Devin and Andrew, I have followed all recommendations to get it to open without success.  I have no desire to move to W10, but that may happen as a last resort.

For now I will be patient and hope Nico is able to eventually find the "missing link" for us. Thank you Nico for your amazing program... so looking forward to using it :smile:

WAT1460.png

The majority of the time after lunch PSXseeconTraffic.exe even 5.2, I got this red alert and then the software crash

Those aircraft are not really used by airline and the icao is correct on the file.

ywMpcRS.jpg

This has been addressed before, put the two Traffic Sliders in P3D at 0%, and do not use any other AI aircraft programs

I have tried Psxseecon traffic on both computers and both with the same results click to launch and except for the odd spinning egg timer nothing else happens.

I do have C++ 2015 32bit and 64bit installed.

What exactly do your see? I mean, nothing, the PSXseeconTraffic window, the PSXseeconTraffic window with the egg timer? Please take a screenshot if possible.

I assume you have already tried to run as adminisrator.

Where did you install PSXseeconTraffic? You could try a drive other than C:\

Kiek

theres nothing to take a picture of,,,,,promise you.

Right I click on the desktop shortcut of Psxseecon and that's it....I may get a second were the mouse pointer changes to an eggtimer that's it.

I`ll then use cntrl alt del....to have a look if anything is running in the background....again nothing.

this is as administrator and without.......the download was installed as admin as well.

the only time I see anything on the screen is if I change the properties of psxseecon to something like run run in 256 colours or run in 640 x 480 resolution,,,then this time my screen flashes...then goes back to a normal desktop screen

but again nothing is running.

that screen you have posted to simbio....I have never seen on mine....again because nothing happens when I click on psxseecon

thanks

Andrew

Exact same results as Andrew... I have tried from P3D client PC and server PC which runs AS2016 + ASCA perfectly. I have updated all the previous suspected missing files, etc etc.. Upon execution, nothing happens at all.

WAT1460.png

If you have Henrik Nielsens "ships and Boat traffic" installed in P3d it will crash PsxseeconTraffic with error 41 on some objectID. Then you restart it and have both the boat and the live traffic until next ship is inserted. Then crash again and so on. That means you can have all leisure boats active but no ferries, the slider has to be on zero.

Btw, my RealTraffic and PSXseeconTraffic works perfect on my Win 7/64 Ultimate.

Cheers, Peter

I have it installed in a drive other than C and I don't see anything when I click on the Icon.  No hourglass, no flash, just nothing.

For the Win7 issues, have you folks tried to run in compatibility mode?

Sorry to ask that again "I have only parked trafic and no live/moving trafic".

I succeeded installing everything (update airport park, generating the aircraft list), launch in admin mode, lots of trafics at apron/gate get displayed, tested on several busy airports (LAX, LAS, french checked on FlightRadar24).

Any suggestion ?

Have you set up the RealTraffic UI exactly as shown in the manual?

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

This has been addressed before, put the two Traffic Sliders in P3D at 0%, and do not use any other AI aircraft programs

Nope my sliders are at zero for every traffic on P3D and it as always stay like this since I use the sim I use IVAO_MTL.

Thank's for reply

If you have Henrik Nielsens "ships and Boat traffic" installed in P3d it will crash PsxseeconTraffic with error 41 on some objectID. Then you restart it and have both the boat and the live traffic until next ship is inserted. Then crash again and so on. That means you can have all leisure boats active but no ferries, the slider has to be on zero.

Cheers, Peter

Good thought Peter, but I don't have the ships and boats Traffic. Every single one of my sliders is at 0%...airline, ga, road, boat and whatever else...all zero.

PSXseecon doesn't even come up to give us an error...no window, no nothing. Just the desktop.

I don't have W7 Ultimate though. Mine is Home Premium, though I think some here said they are on Premium too.

EDIT

Can someone who has it working start it up alone...no P3D or RealTraffic running, only PSXseecon by itself. If it does come up, albeit with errors, then I can confirm it's not a disconnect/connection shutdown issue with SimConnect.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Cheers, Peter

Mh, i cannot assist this statement. I use all packages of Ships and Boat Traffic, on a WIN7 64 bit platform, and lucky me PSXseeconTraffic works like charm.

There must be another reason why some users have problems with the software.

Matthias

Thanks for the report Matthias. Then my PsxseeconTraffic is not working that perfect ! Well, it starts anyway and I have live  traffic. So, some more to investigate.

Cheers, Peter 

Robert (Hussar)

sadly ye...all the compatibility modes tried....one by one........

like Devin asks...can aybody confirm the prog psxseecon runs without Realtraffic running or even p3d running.....we know it would produce errors but at least it may open,,,,

we don't get that far at the moment....

Very nice

Question thou if i set my aircraft at gate and there is an aircraft already in that spot in live traffic.

For those on W7, do you have AERO enabled ? try it disabled if you have. A long shot, but it has caused issues with some software in the past.

Put windows in "Classic" mode

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.