Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

You can wait for proper help, but in the meantime, did you copy the AI liveries.txt the the PSX folder? It appears you must have forgoten.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

What is the recommended AI package to use with this?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I have been using this great app since release  ( can't thank you enough Nico ) and here is a couple of tips that might help those new to this:

1: After running the park generator, and / or AI configurator, always re boot PC, as sometimes, well most times it will hang at the "Waiting for QNH ?

2. If you find after running the Park generator, and not all your addon airports are listed using just the root folder of P3D, copy your addon airports out of P3D and set the path in the park generator, and scan. You can delete the copy later so to keep HDD space. Remember, you can have up to seven directory's configured in the scan

3: Disable Hendricks AI ships in P3D. It can cause Live Traffic to shut down.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

6 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Have better results with WOAI than UT2. UT2 would not be my personal choice IMHO. I have MT6, but not installed, hate the models.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

K got it to work 

At yssy gees get some.stutters and drop in fps 

Like having ut2 installed again.

I dunno i amy ne doing something wrong 

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Mike

4 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

You can wait for proper help, but in the meantime, did you copy the AI liveries.txt the the PSX folder? It appears you must have forgoten.

Thank you for the answer, but yes, I copied it.

7 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Nico,

For some reasons VRMGen does not work. C++ for 2015 Vis is present. I'm able to run the VMRGenerator, it easily detects that my sim is P3D, but when it starts to look for my AI folder, the search stops after 30 seconds with no results. AI folder itself is present and correctly shown in simobjects.cfg. Would appreciate your help.

Just add the full path to your AI manually, please read the VMRGenerator Manual...

Nico

7 hours ago, dam942 said:

have the problem that in every airport I can see only 6-7 AI GA airplanes, but no B737, no B747, no 777, no A320 and so on. In PSXsecconTraffic i have a lot of red messages like "BAW365 320M British Airways Airbus A320-200 could not be created!".I

Are you sure that your AI aircraft are activated in P3D? The red mesages mean that the livery with that title is not found in P3D....

Nico

Tried the demo mode. Very nice idea and impelation. Unfortunatly, it does not really interacts with the sim (for obvious reasons..).

WOAI  for traffic,,,wow a very long list of downloads! Is there just one package with one download for any AI software program? Anything simpler? Also can I just test this program out with just one  WOAI package instead of all of them?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

14 minutes ago, warbirds said:

WOAI  for traffic,,,wow a very long list of downloads! Is there just one package with one download for any AI software program? Anything simpler? Also can I just test this program out with just one  WOAI package instead of all of them?

I just use My Traffic Pro.  Works fine.

39 minutes ago, warbirds said:

There is a program called WOAI Package downloader which downloads all the AI files at once.

https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68666

12 hours ago, warbirds said:

Wasn't aware there was a package downloader.  Not to hijack but how are the WOAI models/textures?  The UT2 and MT6 models Im using are feeling a bit dated to me.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Hi guys,

This thread is becomming way too large, it's confusing.

Please post your PSXseeconTraffic related problems and questions in my Forum, one topic per thread, and describe your subject title carefully .

I'll set up a Frequently Asked Questions list over there too.

Regards,
Nico

2 hours ago, Dean_EGTC said:

I just use My Traffic Pro.  Works fine.

Where do you get My Traffic Pro? SimMarket no longer carries it. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png