Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

On 12/03/2017 at 6:51 PM, pmb said:

The Real Traffic program (not PSXseecon which is free) has a license button (on the r.h.s.) where you can input the key.

Kind regards, Michael

yeah silly me i forgotto enlarge the program (didnt know it was possible) hey ho its awesome though!

Still no luck.  I've got the software all running on my sim PC.  I get "Connecting to PSX main server...".  Also, see no traffic n the RealTraffic app.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

18 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

If anyone is interested in using PSXseeconTraffic for just plane spotting, Run Little NavMap and connect it to the sim. The Little NavMap live map will show all the live aircraft at the user's location. Then, one can open a window in the sim to follow that specific aircraft.

Yeah such a great little app.  Didn't think to fire it up with PSXseecon.   I use it on VATSIM now all the time to track traffic especially ramps and gates. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

2 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Still no luck.  I've got the software all running on my sim PC.  I get "Connecting to PSX main server...".  Also, see no traffic n the RealTraffic app.

It looks like you run in PSX mode not UAC mode. Push on the C button in front of PSX ( top left).

Please read the Manual...

Nico

11 minutes ago, kiek said:

It looks like you run in PSX mode not UAC mode. Push on the C button in front of PSX ( top left).

Nico

Thanks anyway. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

On 3/13/2017 at 2:52 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

The present  version of the live traffic addon coexists with other AI aircraft  that are injected. But it could end up being chaos when having more than one app inject AI aircraft. The real life AI follow SIDS and STARs  but won't communicate with VOXATC. What I did was lower the VOXATC AI aircraft level a bit to reduce the probability of collisions. I also do not use the live traffic Parking Manager. 

Ah, OK. Thanks.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Can't seem to get parked aircraft at my flytampa CYUL no mater what I do, anyone have a parked file for this airport that works and I can get a link too

thanks

Hallo !

As a response to my own post some pages ago. If anybody has problem to start "RealTraffic" as I had.

The program has a .ini-file attached to it and its hosted in "Users/name/Appdata/Roaming/InsideSystems/. ( Same folder as the license file ) That file was for some reason empty, maybe because of the upgrade process I did. And with an empty ini-file the program doesn't start. I deleted the ini-file and, Voila, the program starts ! Writing a new ini but with content. 

Regards, Peter

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2017 at 0:18 PM, kiek said:

Nico

I found the solution on your forum...I had to install a windows update.  After that it started working.

Gregg Seipp

13 hours ago, pilotski said:

Hallo !

As a response to my own post some pages ago. If anybody has problem to start "RealTraffic" as I had.

The program has a .ini-file attached to it and its hosted in "Users/name/Appdata/Roaming/InsideSystems/. ( Same folder as the license file ) That file was for some reason empty, maybe because of the upgrade process I did. And with an empty ini-file the program doesn't start. I deleted the ini-file and, Voila, the program starts ! Writing a new ini but with content. 

Regards, Peter

Good find Peter

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'll say it's pretty cool flying with live traffic.  I can *kinda* sort out which airplanes they are by looking at FlightRadar.com.  I'll have to try it again with liveatc, perhaps, tomorrow.

Gregg Seipp

27 minutes ago, wachins said:

my AI is MYTRAFFIC 6. it's look like FR24 Data doesn't connect to FSX

Well in the PSXseeconTraffic window you can see that FSX is connected. In the same window you can see at the bottom a warning. Have a look in the PSXseeconTraffic.log file. I gues that there are many more of such warnings, indicating that your AI traffic is not activated in FSX. Do that first.

BTW you should not use Simobjects/Airplanes. Normally there are no AI planes in that folder but Use flyable aircraft (that are heavy on frames)

Nico

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 6:49 PM, vgbaron said:

Mike - My folder is at E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic - my P3D is in F:\P3D3 so yes it can be outside the P3D root.

Vic

Hi vic 

So i have done what you have.

With o3d in A/ folder

And ut2 aircraft in E/ thou aircraft are not populated in sim 

Although when i do insert ut2 aircraft folder in p3d simobjects 

Aircarft are injected.

How did you get it to work with aircraft folder outside of p3d folder

Cheerd

Mike

are you using my traffic or ultimate traffic? I'm using MyTraffic. All I did was point to the folder with the MT scenery, etc in the setup of the PSX program.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors