Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

1 hour ago, vgbaron said:

are you using my traffic or ultimate traffic? I'm using MyTraffic. All I did was point to the folder with the MT scenery, etc in the setup of the PSX program.

Vic

Ultimate traffic 2

I have pointed it to folder where ut2 traffic is  in E folder. But yeah not working in sim

Tip for the day; If you have T2G Doha OTHH, change file name to OTBD  Parked txt file. Otherwise you will have no parked aircraft.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have read the manual and psx traffic and real traffic state connecting in yellow. Trying to get them to run on networked pc, if anyone can help id appreciate it. I have wide client on client pc running fine just cant seem to get real traffic working or connect to sim regards Wayne

P3D

Win 10 64 bit.

Simconnect xml on p3d pc installed 

SimconnectSimconnect.cfg . On client pc aswell done version as recommened also.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Thanks Nico

run your 767 back in the fs2004 the days, very pleaced.

have not ben a fan of AI traffic before, but this wow..

My sim PC run Win7 and the second with PFPX and other apps win7 64 pro, it not worked with my OS.

have a Web PC with win 10 installed it there as client, all ok works really great, tested ESSA Zero impact with FSLabs A320 , run P3D V3.3.5  SLI on 4k monitor vsynk 30hz unlimited in P3D.

Just a short post to thank Nico for such great work and to confirm I finally managed to get everything working very well after removing the Windows update file and and excluding all the .exe files in the antivirus and firewall.

Regards

On 17-3-2017 at 0:17 AM, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Tip for the day; If you have T2G Doha OTHH, change file name to OTBD  Parked txt file. Otherwise you will have no parked aircraft.

OTHH is now available in version 5.16

31 minutes ago, kiek said:

OTHH is now available in version 5.16

Thanks Nico.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I had PSXseeconTraffic working the other day but now, once again, it won't start.  No log file.  I tried running Visual PSX and it loops trying to connect to the PSX Main Server.  My internet is working...I rebooted, rechecked my internet, double checked that Windows Update KB3118401 is still uninstalled.  At a loss what to do next.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I found that when I reboot my computer that this app always get blocked by Windows 7 because "it came from another PC".  I unblock it in properties but it still won't run.  Checking the event log I see an error for the app:  "fault bucket, type 0 event name: PCA2"  I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit.

EDIT: I ran the compatibility wizard and it says it's not compatible with my computer...that it's built for AMD64...my computer is Intel i7.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Download "Take Ownership" for Windows. There is a W7 version as well. Adds a context menu on right click. Been using it for years. .

http://www.intowindows.com/add-take-ownership-to-right-click-menu-in-windows-10/

11 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Download "Take Ownership" for Windows. There is a W7 version as well. Adds a context menu on right click. Been using it for years. .

http://www.intowindows.com/add-take-ownership-to-right-click-menu-in-windows-10/

Worth a shot but didn't work.  *sigh*

Gregg Seipp

22 hours ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

I had PSXseeconTraffic working the other day but now, once again, it won't start.  No log file.  I tried running Visual PSX and it loops trying to connect to the PSX Main Server.  My internet is working...I rebooted, rechecked my internet, double checked that Windows Update KB3118401 is still uninstalled.  At a loss what to do next.

Hi Gregg,

Are you an Aerowinx PSX user? If so make sure you run the program in PSX mode.

Nico

A few questions for this product.  Sorry if it has been asked and answered as well. 

1) I fly online on Vatsim and Pilotedge.  Is this program compatible while online?  It would be nice to see some traffic when online instead of ghost airports. 

2) how does this interact with ATC ?  Wouldn't the planes "get in the way"? 

3) what do you need outside of this software in order to have this work? 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Hi Gregg,

Are you an Aerowinx PSX user? If so make sure you run the program in PSX mode.

Nico

I don't really even know what Aerowinx is.  I found the problem.  Windows Update KB3118401 had reinstalled itself.  I hope that doesn't keep happening...I hadn't made any changes.  Or, perhaps, another solution can be found.

Gregg Seipp

Great to read that you have found the issue Gregg.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0