Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

1 hour ago, Shane_Strong said:

Hi KIEK, thanks for all the work  just noticed your release notes for both the VRMgenerator and the PSX  program show the notes for the VRM generator on both your pages

Yes i noticed that too, thx.

Fixed now.

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here. I've got the program running and it's brilliant I love being able to see other traffic on the same route or opposite direction while in the cruise. Anyway my issue is that in the ground at airports the engine noise from the AI is horrendous when parked and taxiing, I am running 5.18 (the latest) on P3D I am aware that back in 5.2 this issue was corrected, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand why I might still be getting very loud AI engine sounds. I've tried turning the engine sound volume down and even completely off in the sim but it makes no difference.

Regards, 

Matt

Is it possible to use UTLive aircraft with this?  I've tried unsuccessfully to get it going, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I just want to test live traffic with my UT live aircraft.

Thanks,

John

yes. http://www.lekseecon.nl/PSXseeconTraffic.html

PSXseeconTraffic injects aircraft in your Flight Simulator as real as possible, depending on how many different types of AI aircraft you have installed. A list of the liveries that you have installed is input for PSXseeconTraffic and can easily be created with my VMRGenerator tool.

Question regarding Boats.  I am still unclear as to whether AI boats mess up the injection of live aircraft in PSXseecon.  I hope not as I have the freeware ships and ferries program installed and it really is amazing.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

It would depend on whether or not they are tracked with ADS-B like aircraft are.  I would venture to guess that it would not be an issue as you cannot see boats on Radar24.

\Robert Hamlich/

6 hours ago, MarkW said:

Question regarding Boats.  I am still unclear as to whether AI boats mess up the injection of live aircraft in PSXseecon.  I hope not as I have the freeware ships and ferries program installed and it really is amazing.  

I use both and haven't seen any problems that I'm aware of Mark.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hello Nico

Tea wanted to ask a question, because airplanes do not roll correctly by the taxiways?. I have noted that in many airports they taxi or cross a taxiway to another by grass without using the gates.
Thanks a lot

2 hours ago, krakosia said:

Hello Nico

Tea wanted to ask a question, because airplanes do not roll correctly by the taxiways?. I have noted that in many airports they taxi or cross a taxiway to another by grass without using the gates.
Thanks a lot

Have you considered how inaccurate the GPS locations of taxiways and buildings and runways in a flight simulator are?? They are not completely accurate, some are spot on, some are close and some are completely unrealistic 

A GPS tracked signal from a plane, interjected into a flight simulator "representing" the real world is not always going to be accurate. You would need a flight simulator that is 100% built on real world co-ordinates. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I think that Nico  has answered  this question  previously. The geometry and layout of the flight sim airport may not match the real world airport configuration exactly and hence a RW aircraft may appear to wander around aimlessly in the sim. Additionally, there is some error in the GPS  positional data, which increases in proportion to the distance of the RW aircraft  to the ADS-B receiver.

Anyone that has this working with MyTraffic6 I need to know how too add ai aircraft with the vrmgenerator.  I can't get it to work or recognize the ai aircraft.

Kevin Humphryes

Anybody have ai models for Republic, Mesa, and Skywest that work in P3D? I've been trying to use the models made by AI Malcontent, but I keep getting ai models appearing with black textures.

Moses Velasquez

1 hour ago, BamaKevin said:

Anyone that has this working with MyTraffic6 I need to know how too add ai aircraft with the vrmgenerator.  I can't get it to work or recognize the ai aircraft.

I have it working with MyTraffic 6.  I can't really answer the question because I just followed the basic instructions and it worked.  I do notice some strange things in terms of wrong parked airlines or wrong aircraft (like ACA 747's when they don't fly these) but not sure how to fix.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000