Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

I got it working finally.  Just need to read more on the parking.

Kevin Humphryes

One issue that has popped up. I have been trying to get my 737-800 models to show up when I connect, but I keep getting the message that they cannot be created when traffic starts to pop up.The models are in my AI_liveries list and is in the PSXseecon folder. I made sure the info in the [fltsim] section were included, but that did not help. Any solutions?

Moses Velasquez

Am I imagining things or does PSXseecon Live Traffic work with Vatsim traffic at the same time? I was testing at CYYZ and was logged on to Vatsim and did see both....well at least for a short time until PSXseecon live traffic dropped to zero.

Nico - Is there a technical reason these two traffic sources cannot exists at the same time or is this a programming decision ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

12 hours ago, MVelasquez said:

One issue that has popped up. I have been trying to get my 737-800 models to show up when I connect, but I keep getting the message that they cannot be created when traffic starts to pop up.The models are in my AI_liveries list and is in the PSXseecon folder. I made sure the info in the [fltsim] section were included, but that did not help. Any solutions?

Run VMRGenerator, the latest version will check if your liveries are ok.

11 hours ago, MarkW said:

Am I imagining things or does PSXseecon Live Traffic work with Vatsim traffic at the same time? I was testing at CYYZ and was logged on to Vatsim and did see both....well at least for a short time until PSXseecon live traffic dropped to zero.

Nico - Is there a technical reason these two traffic sources cannot exists at the same time or is this a programming decision ?

They can work at the same time, PSXseeconTraffic will only warn with yellow info messages that it sees 3d party aircraft as well. However, it might go wrong (small chance) if PSXseeconTraffic and vPilot inject an aircraft at the "almost the same time". It may turn out that PSXsecontraffic takes the vPilot aircrfat as live aircraft and what vPilot does, I don't know...

Do note that my program is designed to work stand alone. You should fly in live trafic, listtening to live ATC. It is a bit weird to let VATSIM trafic appear as well, the VATSIM ATC controllers have no notion of the live aircraft, so they might give you wrong instructions.

Nico

2 hours ago, kiek said:

Run VMRGenerator, the latest version will check if your liveries are ok.

Hi Nico,

I managed to find a 737-800 model that works now and got rid of the one I originally used and all is well now.

Thanks.

Moses Velasquez

2 hours ago, kiek said:

They can work at the same time, PSXseeconTraffic will only warn with yellow info messages that it sees 3d party aircraft as well. However, it might go wrong (small chance) if PSXseeconTraffic and vPilot inject an aircraft at the "almost the same time". It may turn out that PSXsecontraffic takes the vPilot aircrfat as live aircraft and what vPilot does, I don't know...

Do note that my program is designed to work stand alone. You should fly in live trafic, listtening to live ATC. It is a bit weird to let VATSIM trafic appear as well, the VATSIM ATC controllers have no notion of the live aircraft, so they might give you wrong instructions.

Nico

Absolutely fantastic.  thanks.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi Guys,

I recently got a problem with Real Traffic, which is required to have the live traffic, it worked flawless until a week or so.

Suddenly I cannot start Real Traffic, nothing happens anymore. Java is started in the background and thats it. I redownloaded the program and also the new Java Version,

but no luck, also tried the standalone, with the same result. Anybody has a idea, what could be the problem?

Thank's...

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

Hi Guys,

I recently got a problem with Real Traffic, which is required to have the live traffic, it worked flawless until a week or so.

Suddenly I cannot start Real Traffic, nothing happens anymore. Java is started in the background and thats it. I redownloaded the program and also the new Java Version,

but no luck, also tried the standalone, with the same result. Anybody has a idea, what could be the problem?

Thank's...

Windows 7?  Auto update may have installed the update that you uninstalled to get it working. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

Hello Mark,

no, I use Windows 10, 64bit.

I have updates disabled.

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

11 hours ago, Chandler said:

Hi Guys,

Thank's...

Maybe it tries to open outside your screen. Delete realtraffic.ini   and then re-start.

realtrafic.ini can be found in Users appdata roaming InsideSystems

Nico

Nico, thanks!

This did the trick...

Do I need to run the parkgenerator everytime I fly or is it just ran 1 time?

Kevin Humphryes

Only once, and don't forget to copy the generated files to PSXSeecontraffic. Perhaps it's a good idea to rerun it when a new version becomes available.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi gents!

First off all,congrats on making this great program!Just started to use it today and i find it greatly enhances my experience.I got a nice mix of IVAO_MTL and WOAI installed and my airports are packed with traffic :).

There is just one thing that didn't work out for me.When i did a small testflight from LOWW to EDDM.I had no parked aircraft in EDDM.I did fill in the Destination airport in the PSX program,but they didn't show.At LOWW i had plenty of parked aircraft.

So do i need to restart PSX or did i miss a setting?Kinda dull departing at a fully packed airport but arriving at a fully emty one ;).

Regards,

Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg