Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

2 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

MTX, My Traffic X AI ... PSX, the subject of the thread?

MTA aha.

PSX no.

PSX is the Aerowinx Boeing 744 Simulator, PSXseecon is my program that interfaces flight simulator cockpits with PSX.

PSXseeconTraffic is my "Flying with live traffic" program, that is the subject of this thread. 

56 minutes ago, kiek said:

MTA aha.

PSX no.

PSX is the Aerowinx Boeing 744 Simulator, PSXseecon is my program that interfaces flight simulator cockpits with PSX.

PSXseeconTraffic is my "Flying with live traffic" program, that is the subject of this thread. 

Hee hee, OK, I need to sort out my acronyms! :biggrin:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

1 hour ago, Rockliffe said:

Hee hee, OK, I need to sort out my acronyms! :biggrin:

No problem, I find PSXseeconTraffic a horrible name too. However, it is a unique name and easy to find with Google. :-)

On 27/7/2017 at 7:53 AM, kiek said:

Can it not be that this livery was rejected for other reasons than the registration? Have you checked the error messages of VMRGenerator?

In principle it should be able to  handle as many registrations as you can put on one line...there is no fxed buffer length in my program.

EDIT: have you checked VMRGenerator.log for exception messages?

Tip: At this ste you can find the registration codes of several airlines and types, already in the atc_id format.

EDIT2: I have tested your Ryan air fltsim section over here: no problems. The long atc_id is in the AI_liveries.txt file ... 

Taken a look at the log file:

AWESOME!!! found several non-consecutive fltsim. Correct and voilà, liveries jumped high!!!

I take the opportunity to report these icao to be included in the next upgrade:

Air Peace icao code: APK

Air Indus icao code: MPK

Thanks Nico

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

21 hours ago, Avirtualpilot said:

Air Peace icao code: APK

Air Indus icao code: MPK

Available in VMRGenerator 6.8.

Is it possible to add an option to only allow air traffic to be "only" visible above 10k feet? i ask this because i run this with ut live for the ground traffic and i will only see ut live traffic approach the runways, once i'm airborne ut live merges with live traffic.

Hi Nico, Guys

Sorry for being stupid, but could you please explain what you mean by:

Don’t forget to add the correct entries for your installed freeware and payware aircraft in P3D v4: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects.cfg

Here's my current P3Dv4 Simobjects.cfg

[Entry.0]
Title=Default Airplanes
Path=SimObjects\Airplanes
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.1]
Title=Default Avatars
Path=SimObjects\Avatars
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.2]
Title=Default Rotorcraft
Path=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.3]
Title=Default Ground Vehicles
Path=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.4]
Title=Default Boats
Path=SimObjects\Boats
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.5]
Title=Default Animals
Path=SimObjects\Animals
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.6]
Title=Default Misc
Path=SimObjects\Misc
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.7]
Title=Default Submersible
Path=SimObjects\Submersible
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.8]
Title=Default Weapons
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
Required=True
Active=True
[Entry.9]
Title=Default Countermeasures
Path=SimObjects\Countermeasures
Required=True
Active=True

Many Thanks

On 2-8-2017 at 10:30 PM, Zaros said:

Is it possible to add an option to only allow air traffic to be "only" visible above 10k feet? i ask this because i run this with ut live for the ground traffic and i will only see ut live traffic approach the runways, once i'm airborne ut live merges with live traffic.

No I am sorry, I will not build that in. My program is for flying in/with live traffic. You should not try to merge that with canned traffic, either from UT "live"  or from other AI programs. It will never match.

7 hours ago, Fall_guy said:

Sorry for being stupid, but could you please explain what you mean by:

Don’t forget to add the correct entries for your installed freeware and payware aircraft in P3D v4: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects.cfg

Hi you should add a new (with a unique consecutive number x), entry, like this. For MyAI read the name of the folder with the AI aircraft that you have installed, under SimObjects, or wherever you have installed them..

[Entry.x]
Title=MyAI
Path=SimObjects\MyAI
Required=True
Active=True

Thanks Nico,

I've only just purchased P3Dv4,....... so I'm still trying to find my way around.

cheers

Hello Nico

Is possible that in the near future, or far away. Your great creation can be used in X-Plane?

Thanks a lot

4 hours ago, krakosia said:

Is possible that in the near future, or far away. Your great creation can be used in X-Plane?

No that will not happen I am afraid. X-plane does not support Simconnect.

Just downloaded this gem of a program and bought a subscription with real traffic.

I wasn't apply to fly with traffic in P3dv3 due to constant stuttering issues, now with P3Dv4 flying with traffic is no issue and stutter free. Now that I finally got your program up and running with real traffic, it just is amazing to flying with live traffic.

Thank you for your efforts and contribution to the community. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, branks737 said:

it just is amazing to flying with live traffic

Agree 100%. Would not fly without it. Latest version 6.10 has new features too, like importing flight plan from PFPX.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

From Real Traffic's website:

"Pricing update imminent!

Get your annual license while you still can at the much lower $9.99 price until the end of this week (August 12, 2017, nico)!"

Nico