Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Is there no way to find another data source that is cheaper or free?  I see that Lorby-SI has a similar program using live traffic and his data source is free.

No there is not. And RealTraffic is getting better and better. 5.04 together with my 7.0 provide you the option to set time back up to 48 hours. RealTraffic provides the historical traffic data including the historical QNH data (world wide)

You cannot compare the program you mentioned with my program. Did you try it?

Question regarding the AI_Liveries.txt generation.

Despite what the VRM Generator says, a lot of liveries aren't written into the AI_Liveries.txt, despite not encountering errors. Could it be because those not written down are the ones without regs in the flightsim section?

Sorted: Had to dig a bit deeper into the VRM Generator txt to find some discontinuity in the flightsim sections

Santiago de Larminat

Hi Nico, I ask you a help to identify what's wrong in this aircraft.cfg:

The aircraft is the Boeing 717.

General section.

[General]
atc_type=BOEING 
atc_model=717
editable=1 
visual_damage=1
performance=Only experienced AI pilots should attempt to fly this aircraft. 

If I set the atc_model 712, the VMR says invalid aircraft code in the txt.

If I set the atc_model 717, the VMR block itself ad apperas this message in the bottom: invalid char filename argument

What to do?

Thanks

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

28 minutes ago, Avirtualpilot said:

Hi Nico, I ask you a help to identify what's wrong in this aircraft.cfg:

The aircraft is the Boeing 717.

General section.

[General]
atc_type=BOEING 
atc_model=717
editable=1 
visual_damage=1

If I set the atc_model 712, the VMR says invalid aircraft code in the txt.

If I set the atc_model 717, the VMR block itself ad apperas this message in the bottom: invalid char filename argument

What to do?

Thanks

Should be B712

[General]
atc_type=Boeing
atc_model=B712
editable=1
visual_damage=1
Category=airplane

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

atc_model=B712

Nico

OMG, I've noticed I've put all the atc ids of an aircraft company in the sim line! Here the problem!!!! Didn't notice!:blush:

Thanks for the help

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Hi again, I've a question I'm sure you can gimme an answer.

What line I've to look at for having the same description of the aircraft, or company as I've indicated in the rectangular?

JVyuIsL.jpg

Many thanks

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

Sorry, but I do not understand your question ...

6 hours ago, kiek said:

Sorry, but I do not understand your question ...

I think he means "Why can't I get my AI planes to read ( in Sim) eg: United 293 KIAD-EDDF...or maybe not. Question is ambiguous.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Sorry, try to explain better.

As you can see, the description of every aircraft is not the same of earch other, for model, type ecc.

Es.

The first one is A320 and stop, below appears A320-200. Then some 737-700, other one is 737-300 winglet, another one is 737-300 logolight. Some has the "boeing" word before the model, others no.

These descriptions I'd like to modify

I'd like to have the same description of each aircraft, so my question is what line I've to re-write in the fltsim?

Title?, Description? Is a combination of different lines? If yes, whats?

Thanks for the help

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

This topic is locked as the OP represents advertising on AVSIM which violates our Terms of Service.  We do allow members to post information about a new product with links to more information about the topic but not links to any store or site where you purchase the product.  I have therefore also removed the links in the OP.  Beta testing of commercial products is not allowed in any case.  Would we allow, for instance, REX, PMDG, AS16 developer's to beta test a new product in our non-commercial forums?  I think not.

If members are interested in this product, they can search for the payware site to buy a license.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Since it has been proven to me this product is freeware (but may require a commercial license), I am unlocking this topic. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks Jim, much acknowledged.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

On 31-8-2017 at 10:27 AM, Avirtualpilot said:

These descriptions I'd like to modify

I'd like to have the same description of each aircraft, so my question is what line I've to re-write in the fltsim?

You should modify the 

ui_type=

field in each [fltsim.x] section such that you use the same strings for the same types.