Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Hi guys,

If you are running RealTraffic 5.0.4 beta with the historical data option, please update now to PSXseeconTraffic version 7.1 beta. 

This beta not only supports the historical data but is also prepared for a new option that will become available in RealTraffic 5.0.6 beta:
(optional) injection of your user aircraft data in the Real Traffic live data stream and (more interestingly) the option to see other flight simmers aircraft in your simulator together with live aircraft (like flying on-line on VATSIM/IVAO)!

Nico

Hi,

It works now, please use RealTraffic beta 5.0.10 and PSXseeconTraffic beta 7.2

Nico

Hi Nico, here 5 icao code of missing liveries.

SEP - SERENE AIR

SGQ - SAUDIGULF

SQM - SIAM AIR

TFX - TOLL PRIORITY

TRQ - TARCO AIR 

I've a question about PSX.

I've found very good the possibility to put the icao code of the arrival airport, so this one appears well populated with real arrived aircraft giving more realism.

My question is: is there the possibility to insert the departure icao code of the airport, so it can download the aircraft landed within the 30 minutes before and giving better population of real aircraft landed?

Last thing. I've downloaded V 7.4, but the antivirus blocks it saying it's a malware. Anyone has had this problem? 

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Hi Eduardo,

I do not understand youir question. The departure airport (or origin airport) is automatically determined by where you start your simulation...

If you load a situation in Rome, then start PSXseeconTraffic and then RealTraffic, it will park (static) aircraft all around you...

About 7.4? The latest version is 7.2 ... there is no malware in it, so ignore that message or re-download.

Nico