Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Still got this and crash and I don't know how to solve this! Any hint?

PSXsecon_Traffic.jpg

Switch Off your P3d Traffic (don´t forget the General Aviation!).

Greetings Andrew Bowler

Looks like a nice addon, but after reading a lot of the threads here, it sounds like it's hard to install corrrectly and to get it to work. I don't get why not just make a youtube video showing everything from A to Z. I know that's the way I prefer instead of reading manuals.

So for me it's a no go untll all the quirks have been sorted out.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Is there a way to get rid of the MLAT aircraft showing up

What do you mean, what are MLAT aircraft...?

Nico

Anyone want me to create a demo/Tutorial on how to do it on youtube? if i was to woould their be anyway of posing it on the forums without getting my post/comment deleted lol

Looks like a nice addon, but after reading a lot of the threads here, it sounds like it's hard to install corrrectly and to get it to work. I don't get why not just make a youtube video showing everything from A to Z. I know that's the way I prefer instead of reading manuals.

So for me it's a no go untll all the quirks have been sorted out.

It is a nice addon indeed, but don't expect me to make a you tube video. Others may do that.

Nico 

It is a nice addon indeed, but don't expect me to make a you tube video. Others may do that.

Nico 

check my comment above

This is a very nice app, thank you very much Nico for your hard work and providing this to the community as freeware. 

Just done a flight EGLL-CYYZ, was great fun following FR24 with the sim at 2x so overtaking all the aircraft on NAT C, beats UT2 for airborne traffic hands down!

One thing I did notice, aircraft flying at a FL eg 380 seem to all be flying 900 feet lower than my aircraft at FL380 on 1013mb? 

check my comment above

Well go ahead, if it is good i'll link it from my web site. 

But remember this is still a beta, some things in the user interface may change.

Nico

Well go ahead, if it is good i'll link it from my web site. 

But remember this is still a beta, some things in the user interface may change.

Nico

i have a question.. do you prefer voice or will it be okay without? 

Switch Off your P3d Traffic (don´t forget the General Aviation!).

Thank's

This is already with sliders to 0% to all traffic GA, Airline and vehicle since the first install.

Also I don't get why there are aircraft parked outside of stand or gate even with detailed Afcad.

This is a very nice app, thank you very much Nico for your hard work and providing this to the community as freeware. 

Just done a flight EGLL-CYYZ, was great fun following FR24 with the sim at 2x so overtaking all the aircraft on NAT C, beats UT2 for airborne traffic hands down!

Haha nice! This addon is really excellent with airborne traffic. On the ground is a bit qwerky. But the addon is only as good as the data it receives.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hi Mike,

Do you have a file yssy.txt in the parked folder of PSXseeconTraffic?

If not, create one with the ParkPosGenerator, see the Manual, section 3.3

Nico

For real Traffic: This has to do with how many AI liveries you have installed. The more airlines/types you have the better you see aircraft that are there in real life too.

For parked aircraft: you should fine tune the EHAM.txt file.

Nico

Parked planes are not coming from the Real Traffic data stream. Only moving planes.

The parked planes are added by PSXseeconTraffic, just to get rid of empty airports.

Nico[/quote

Hi nico

Yes i have generated yssy txt via paskpos generator. And moved it to park folder of psxseecontraffic

Thou nothing appears parked only live.

"It is a nice addon indeed, but don't expect me to make a you tube video. Others may do that.

Nico "

And why not you? It makes much more sense if the developer does it. Who knows the prg. better than you, and are able to show and explain how to set it up?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Hello Niko,

I experience a kind of bug? The PSXseeconTraffic app shuts down every now and then by itself and I lose the traffic. I have to then star it again. This happens many times in a flight. Any clue why?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link