kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Recommended Posts

1000th reply.:ohmy:

I remember trying this program and had planes taxiing across the grass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Could someone help me out here? No traffic, new install of UT2 and AI_liveries.txt configured for it. 

 

Fri Aug 25 20:36:20 2017 (utc)
version 6.13
PSXseeconTraffic (64 bit), for any user aircraft in Prepar3D v4
You are using the latest version
There are 4206 airports in the internal database

*** Livery summary ***
1365 liveries read from file AI_liveries.txt
0 Registration codes for a livery
no generic Boeing liveries
no generic Airbus liveries
no generic Embraer liveries
no generic Bombardier liveries
no generic ATR liveries
no generic Private liveries
291 unique airlines
63 unique aircraft types
Default livery set for aircraft category Heavy, type A306, num liveries: 17
Default livery set for aircraft category Middle, type A318, num liveries: 16
Default livery set for aircraft category Light, type STAR, num liveries: 11
No default livery found for aircraft category Helicopter
****************************************

Initializing a (TCP/IP) PSX server at port 10747
20:36:20 Waiting for FlightSimulator to connect ...
20:36:20 Waiting for RealTraffic to connect ...
20:36:20 Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 connected
20:36:21 RealTraffic connected
User aircraft: F-22 Raptor - 525th Fighter Squadron, model: F22,  category: M
User aircraft position: latitude,longitude  25.257047,55.371512
20:36:22 49 nearby airports from lat/lon 25.257047,55.371512 with range of 540 Nm
20:36:22 at lat/lon 25.257047,55.371512 close to airport OMDB at 0 Nm, next is OMSJ and than OMRK
20:36:25 OMDB 252000Z 01005KT 310V090 CAVOK 34/26 Q1000 NOSIG
20:36:28 Connecting to RealTraffic ForeFlight stream at (UDP) port 49003 ...
20:36:28 RealTraffic ForeFlight stream connected
AIC968  A321 M VT-PPB  SHJ->TRV =x=   random airline BEZ for type, F1UT2_321.IT.IT
AXB116  B738 M VT-AXQ  AUH->DEL =x=   random airline JAL for type, F1UT2_73H.JL.JL
AIR18   GRND L         DXB->    =d=   F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV
AIR19   GRND L  =d=   F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV
OPS1    GRND L OPS1       ->    =d=   F1UT2_S20.T3.T3.White
KAC301  B77W H 9K-AOL  KWI->BOM =s=   similar type B772, F1UT2_772.KU.KU
CCA942  A333 H B-5956  DXB->PEK =s=   similar type A332, F1UT2_332.CA.CA
MEA430  A320 M T7-MRF  BEY->DXB =s=   similar type A321, F1UT2_321.ME.ME
UAE355  A388 H A6-EDG  SIN->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
FDB29   B738 M A6-FDY  DXB->BAH F1UT2_73H.UX.UX could not be created!
UAE74   A388 H A6-EDR  CDG->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
A6EDX   A388 H A6-EDX  DXB->    F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
AFL524  B738 M VP-BCG  SVO->DXB F1UT2_73H.FR.FR.EI-DHD could not be created!
UAE734  B77W H A6-EPO  KRT->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE192  B77W H A6-ECF  LIS->DXB F1UT2_772.EK.EK could not be created!
A6EDQ   A388 H A6-EDQ  DXB->    F1UT2_380.SQ.SQ could not be created!
A6EOP   A388 H A6-EOP  DXB->DWC F1UT2_380.QF.QF could not be created!
A6EER   A388 H A6-EER  DXB->    F1UT2_380.SQ.SQ could not be created!
UAE815  B77W H A6-ENY  DXB->RUH F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
ABY483  A320 M A6-AOT  SHJ->AMD F1UT2_320.BD.BD could not be created!
AIC968  A321 M VT-PPB  SHJ->TRV F1UT2_321.IT.IT could not be created!
AXB116  B738 M VT-AXQ  AUH->DEL F1UT2_73H.JL.JL could not be created!
AIR18   STAR L         DXB->    F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV could not be created!
AIR19   STAR L  F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV could not be created!
OPS1    STAR L OPS1       ->    F1UT2_S20.T3.T3.White could not be created!
KAC301  B77W H 9K-AOL  KWI->BOM F1UT2_772.KU.KU could not be created!
CCA942  A333 H B-5956  DXB->PEK F1UT2_332.CA.CA could not be created!
MEA430  A320 M T7-MRF  BEY->DXB F1UT2_321.ME.ME could not be created!
UAE9754 B77L H A6-EFD  CDG->DWC F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE655  B77W H A6-ENH  CMB->DXB F1UT2_772.EK.EK could not be created!
SAI221  A320 M AP-BLI  ISB->DXB F1UT2_320.JM.JM.Air Jamaica could not be created!
RJA612  A320 M JY-AYS  AMM->DXB F1UT2_320.W6.W6.Ukraine could not be created!
RBA97   A306 H V8-DLA  BWN->DXB F1UT2_AB6.AA.AA could not be created!
AIC996  A306 H VT-ANO  DXB->DEL F1UT2_AB6.TU.TU could not be created!
UAE702  A388 H A6-EOW  MRU->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE110  B77W H A6-ENQ  LCA->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE954  B77W H A6-EBG  BEY->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
AIC952  A321 M VT-PPW  DXB->HYD =x=   random airline AUA for type, F1UT2_321.OS.OS
UAE122  B77W H A6-EBX  IST->DXB =s=   similar type B773, F1UT2_773.EK.EK
SWR243  A333 H HB-JHK  MCT->DXB F1UT2_333.OZ.OZ could not be created!
GIA089  B77W H PK-GIG  AMS->CGK F1UT2_772.MH.MH could not be created!
AIC952  A321 M VT-PPW  DXB->HYD F1UT2_321.OS.OS could not be created!
UAE122  B77W H A6-EBX  IST->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE834  B77W H A6-ECP  BAH->DXB =s=   similar type B773, F1UT2_773.EK.EK
UAE834  B77W H A6-ECP  BAH->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-8-2017 at 2:29 PM, kiek said:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately there is a problem. We need the historic QNH as well in order let the aircraft land and take-off at runways and not before or beyond ...

Balt en I are working on a solution.

Nico 

Good news, PSXseeconTraffic version 7.0 beta  is now compatible with RealTraffic version 5.0.4 beta 

We now also have the historical QNH of the last 48 hours (world wide) available.

Please give it a try, and tell us what you think.

Nico

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MehdiAli said:

Could someone help me out here? No traffic, new install of UT2 and AI_liveries.txt configured for it. 

 


Fri Aug 25 20:36:20 2017 (utc)
version 6.13
PSXseeconTraffic (64 bit), for any user aircraft in Prepar3D v4
You are using the latest version
There are 4206 airports in the internal database

*** Livery summary ***
1365 liveries read from file AI_liveries.txt
0 Registration codes for a livery
no generic Boeing liveries
no generic Airbus liveries
no generic Embraer liveries
no generic Bombardier liveries
no generic ATR liveries
no generic Private liveries
291 unique airlines
63 unique aircraft types
Default livery set for aircraft category Heavy, type A306, num liveries: 17
Default livery set for aircraft category Middle, type A318, num liveries: 16
Default livery set for aircraft category Light, type STAR, num liveries: 11
No default livery found for aircraft category Helicopter
****************************************

Initializing a (TCP/IP) PSX server at port 10747
20:36:20 Waiting for FlightSimulator to connect ...
20:36:20 Waiting for RealTraffic to connect ...
20:36:20 Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 connected
20:36:21 RealTraffic connected
User aircraft: F-22 Raptor - 525th Fighter Squadron, model: F22,  category: M
User aircraft position: latitude,longitude  25.257047,55.371512
20:36:22 49 nearby airports from lat/lon 25.257047,55.371512 with range of 540 Nm
20:36:22 at lat/lon 25.257047,55.371512 close to airport OMDB at 0 Nm, next is OMSJ and than OMRK
20:36:25 OMDB 252000Z 01005KT 310V090 CAVOK 34/26 Q1000 NOSIG
20:36:28 Connecting to RealTraffic ForeFlight stream at (UDP) port 49003 ...
20:36:28 RealTraffic ForeFlight stream connected
AIC968  A321 M VT-PPB  SHJ->TRV =x=   random airline BEZ for type, F1UT2_321.IT.IT
AXB116  B738 M VT-AXQ  AUH->DEL =x=   random airline JAL for type, F1UT2_73H.JL.JL
AIR18   GRND L         DXB->    =d=   F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV
AIR19   GRND L  =d=   F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV
OPS1    GRND L OPS1       ->    =d=   F1UT2_S20.T3.T3.White
KAC301  B77W H 9K-AOL  KWI->BOM =s=   similar type B772, F1UT2_772.KU.KU
CCA942  A333 H B-5956  DXB->PEK =s=   similar type A332, F1UT2_332.CA.CA
MEA430  A320 M T7-MRF  BEY->DXB =s=   similar type A321, F1UT2_321.ME.ME
UAE355  A388 H A6-EDG  SIN->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
FDB29   B738 M A6-FDY  DXB->BAH F1UT2_73H.UX.UX could not be created!
UAE74   A388 H A6-EDR  CDG->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
A6EDX   A388 H A6-EDX  DXB->    F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
AFL524  B738 M VP-BCG  SVO->DXB F1UT2_73H.FR.FR.EI-DHD could not be created!
UAE734  B77W H A6-EPO  KRT->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE192  B77W H A6-ECF  LIS->DXB F1UT2_772.EK.EK could not be created!
A6EDQ   A388 H A6-EDQ  DXB->    F1UT2_380.SQ.SQ could not be created!
A6EOP   A388 H A6-EOP  DXB->DWC F1UT2_380.QF.QF could not be created!
A6EER   A388 H A6-EER  DXB->    F1UT2_380.SQ.SQ could not be created!
UAE815  B77W H A6-ENY  DXB->RUH F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
ABY483  A320 M A6-AOT  SHJ->AMD F1UT2_320.BD.BD could not be created!
AIC968  A321 M VT-PPB  SHJ->TRV F1UT2_321.IT.IT could not be created!
AXB116  B738 M VT-AXQ  AUH->DEL F1UT2_73H.JL.JL could not be created!
AIR18   STAR L         DXB->    F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV could not be created!
AIR19   STAR L  F1UT2_S20.DC.DC.SE-LTV could not be created!
OPS1    STAR L OPS1       ->    F1UT2_S20.T3.T3.White could not be created!
KAC301  B77W H 9K-AOL  KWI->BOM F1UT2_772.KU.KU could not be created!
CCA942  A333 H B-5956  DXB->PEK F1UT2_332.CA.CA could not be created!
MEA430  A320 M T7-MRF  BEY->DXB F1UT2_321.ME.ME could not be created!
UAE9754 B77L H A6-EFD  CDG->DWC F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE655  B77W H A6-ENH  CMB->DXB F1UT2_772.EK.EK could not be created!
SAI221  A320 M AP-BLI  ISB->DXB F1UT2_320.JM.JM.Air Jamaica could not be created!
RJA612  A320 M JY-AYS  AMM->DXB F1UT2_320.W6.W6.Ukraine could not be created!
RBA97   A306 H V8-DLA  BWN->DXB F1UT2_AB6.AA.AA could not be created!
AIC996  A306 H VT-ANO  DXB->DEL F1UT2_AB6.TU.TU could not be created!
UAE702  A388 H A6-EOW  MRU->DXB F1UT2_380.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE110  B77W H A6-ENQ  LCA->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE954  B77W H A6-EBG  BEY->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
AIC952  A321 M VT-PPW  DXB->HYD =x=   random airline AUA for type, F1UT2_321.OS.OS
UAE122  B77W H A6-EBX  IST->DXB =s=   similar type B773, F1UT2_773.EK.EK
SWR243  A333 H HB-JHK  MCT->DXB F1UT2_333.OZ.OZ could not be created!
GIA089  B77W H PK-GIG  AMS->CGK F1UT2_772.MH.MH could not be created!
AIC952  A321 M VT-PPW  DXB->HYD F1UT2_321.OS.OS could not be created!
UAE122  B77W H A6-EBX  IST->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!
UAE834  B77W H A6-ECP  BAH->DXB =s=   similar type B773, F1UT2_773.EK.EK
UAE834  B77W H A6-ECP  BAH->DXB F1UT2_773.EK.EK could not be created!

Thanks :)

Like I said in my Forum, you should ACTIVATE your UT2 AI aircraft in P3D..... 

From the PSXseeconTraffic Manual, section 3.1:

"Don’t forget to add the correct entries for your installed freeware and payware aircraft in

P3D v2: <appdata> Prepar3D.cfg

P3D v3: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects.cfg

P3D v4: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects.cfg

    FSX:  <appdata> FSX.cfg.

If you forget it your AI aircraft will not be activated in your Simulator and you will see no traffic and you will find lots of “cannot create messages” in the log of PSXseeconTraffic."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there no way to find another data source that is cheaper or free?  I see that Lorby-SI has a similar program using live traffic and his data source is free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Is there no way to find another data source that is cheaper or free?  I see that Lorby-SI has a similar program using live traffic and his data source is free.

No there is not. And RealTraffic is getting better and better. 5.04 together with my 7.0 provide you the option to set time back up to 48 hours. RealTraffic provides the historical traffic data including the historical QNH data (world wide)

You cannot compare the program you mentioned with my program. Did you try it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No did not try it was just wondering if the data is available for a lower cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question regarding the AI_Liveries.txt generation.

Despite what the VRM Generator says, a lot of liveries aren't written into the AI_Liveries.txt, despite not encountering errors. Could it be because those not written down are the ones without regs in the flightsim section?

 

Sorted: Had to dig a bit deeper into the VRM Generator txt to find some discontinuity in the flightsim sections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nico, I ask you a help to identify what's wrong in this aircraft.cfg:

 

The aircraft is the Boeing 717.

General section.

[General]
atc_type=BOEING 
atc_model=717
editable=1 
visual_damage=1
performance=Only experienced AI pilots should attempt to fly this aircraft. 

If I set the atc_model 712, the VMR says invalid aircraft code in the txt.

If I set the atc_model 717, the VMR block itself ad apperas this message in the bottom: invalid char filename argument

What to do?

Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Avirtualpilot said:

Hi Nico, I ask you a help to identify what's wrong in this aircraft.cfg:

 

The aircraft is the Boeing 717.

General section.

[General]
atc_type=BOEING 
atc_model=717
editable=1 
visual_damage=1
performance=Only experienced AI pilots should attempt to fly this aircraft. 

If I set the atc_model 712, the VMR says invalid aircraft code in the txt.

If I set the atc_model 717, the VMR block itself ad apperas this message in the bottom: invalid char filename argument

What to do?

Thanks

 

 

Should be B712

 

[General]
atc_type=Boeing
atc_model=B712
editable=1
visual_damage=1
performance=Only experienced AI pilots should attempt to fly this aircraft.
Category=airplane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, I've noticed I've put all the atc ids of an aircraft company in the sim line! Here the problem!!!! Didn't notice!:blush:

Thanks for the help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again, I've a question I'm sure you can gimme an answer.

 

What line I've to look at for having the same description of the aircraft, or company as I've indicated in the rectangular?

JVyuIsL.jpg

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kiek said:

Sorry, but I do not understand your question ...

I think he means "Why can't I get my AI planes to read ( in Sim) eg: United 293 KIAD-EDDF...or maybe not. Question is ambiguous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, try to explain better.

As you can see, the description of every aircraft is not the same of earch other, for model, type ecc.

Es.

The first one is A320 and stop, below appears A320-200. Then some 737-700, other one is 737-300 winglet, another one is 737-300 logolight. Some has the "boeing" word before the model, others no.

These descriptions I'd like to modify

I'd like to have the same description of each aircraft, so my question is what line I've to re-write in the fltsim?

Title?, Description? Is a combination of different lines? If yes, whats?

Thanks for the help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is locked as the OP represents advertising on AVSIM which violates our Terms of Service.  We do allow members to post information about a new product with links to more information about the topic but not links to any store or site where you purchase the product.  I have therefore also removed the links in the OP.  Beta testing of commercial products is not allowed in any case.  Would we allow, for instance, REX, PMDG, AS16 developer's to beta test a new product in our non-commercial forums?  I think not.

If members are interested in this product, they can search for the payware site to buy a license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it has been proven to me this product is freeware (but may require a commercial license), I am unlocking this topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Jim, much acknowledged.

Kind regards, Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31-8-2017 at 10:27 AM, Avirtualpilot said:

These descriptions I'd like to modify

I'd like to have the same description of each aircraft, so my question is what line I've to re-write in the fltsim?

You should modify the 

ui_type=

field in each [fltsim.x] section such that you use the same strings for the same types.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

If you are running RealTraffic 5.0.4 beta with the historical data option, please update now to PSXseeconTraffic version 7.1 beta. 

This beta not only supports the historical data but is also prepared for a new option that will become available in RealTraffic 5.0.6 beta:
(optional) injection of your user aircraft data in the Real Traffic live data stream and (more interestingly) the option to see other flight simmers aircraft in your simulator together with live aircraft (like flying on-line on VATSIM/IVAO)!

Nico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

It works now, please use RealTraffic beta 5.0.10 and PSXseeconTraffic beta 7.2

Nico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nico, here 5 icao code of missing liveries.

SEP - SERENE AIR

SGQ - SAUDIGULF

SQM - SIAM AIR

TFX - TOLL PRIORITY

TRQ - TARCO AIR 

 

I've a question about PSX.

I've found very good the possibility to put the icao code of the arrival airport, so this one appears well populated with real arrived aircraft giving more realism.

My question is: is there the possibility to insert the departure icao code of the airport, so it can download the aircraft landed within the 30 minutes before and giving better population of real aircraft landed?

 

Last thing. I've downloaded V 7.4, but the antivirus blocks it saying it's a malware. Anyone has had this problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Eduardo,

I do not understand youir question. The departure airport (or origin airport) is automatically determined by where you start your simulation...

If you load a situation in Rome, then start PSXseeconTraffic and then RealTraffic, it will park (static) aircraft all around you...

 

About 7.4? The latest version is 7.2 ... there is no malware in it, so ignore that message or re-download.

Nico

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.