Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Something wrong with Schiphol going to test with the supplied txt file

Maybe something to do with EHAM being below sea level? I remember during alpha testing AS16, that problem surfaced and had to be corrected. Just an idea??

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Maybe something to do with EHAM being below sea level? I remember during alpha testing AS16, that problem surfaced and had to be corrected. Just an idea??

No, no. EHAM works fine for me, and by earlier beta testers. Its my home base. Must be something else.

Did you try 5.2 to see if it runs on your Win7 64 bits?

Live Traffic is finally working for me . My only problem is when scanning my livery AI pack it detects a lot of airline error codes. Is there any other steps to avoid these errors ? Is there any tool to fix all these airline error codes ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Did you try 5.2 to see if it runs on your Win7 64 bits?

No luck Nico.  Same behavior.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Another problem I'm getting right now , is that i'm seeing airline that don't even fly to that airport park at the gate.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Another problem I'm getting right now , is that i'm seeing airline that don't even fly to that airport park at the gate.

Go back a few pages. You will find the answer. :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi guys,

I've release a new version 5.2 beta:

• Parked AI aircraft have now engines off, so not producing any sounds.
• AI throttles cut (idle) at ground and full at take-off and in the air. 
• I have put bars around the input text boxes for destination airport and percentage, so it is easier to see where to put the cursor and type.
• You can now also only download PSXseeconTraffic.exe from my website (for minor versions).

Nico

Well, you don't have to wait for Christmas, it is fixed in 5.2

EPIC updated.   Thank you sir.   That much more enjoyable.   Keep on rock'n it!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Hi, just found this thread today and it looks really interesting!.

Will try it in the following days. Was so interesting that I went thru the 324 posts already!. Seems that certain care has to be taken (and reading of manuals) before installing.

Thanks to the developer.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Go back a few pages. You will find the answer. :)

Thanks , i realize that in the ParkPosGenerator i only had selected the Prepar3dV3.4 folder. I now remember that i have payware airport install outside of Prepar3d V3.4 folder.

Mr Leny

Sorry to ask that again "I have only parked trafic and no live/moving trafic".

I succeeded installing everything (update airport park, generating the aircraft list), launch in admin mode, lots of trafics at apron/gate get displayed, tested on several busy airports (LAX, LAS, french checked on FlightRadar24).

Any suggestion ?

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

@Nico

Suggestion: Is it possible to add in the future an option into the ParkPosGenerator to set different percentages_parked for different sizes of airports? For better understanding, an example:

small airport up to 100 positions 45% (or whatever)

medium airport up to 200 positions 35% (or whatever)

major aiports from 200 positions or more 25% (or whatever)

In the moment I edit the airport.txt manually for the Big players like Heathrow or JFK and adjust to 25% (for my opinion a good amount) and for smaller airports to 35-45%.

Greetings Andrew Bowler

The majority of the time after lunch PSXseeconTraffic.exe even 5.2, I got this red alert and then the software crash

Those aircraft are not really used by airline and the icao is correct on the file.

ywMpcRS.jpg

Hi Keik

ive been following this topic since you started it,,,i also run a P3d on a server and have a laptop networked with the likes of active sky installed on it and have simconnect setup.

BUT both computers are win 7 64bit.

I have the same problems as Devin (Netshadoe)

I have tried Psxseecon traffic on both computers and both with the same results click to launch and except for the odd spinning egg timer nothing else happens.

I do have C++ 2015 32bit and 64bit installed.

Ive posted this so that Devin doesn't feel alone with the problem LOL

Andrew