Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Really enjoying flights with this Nico.  Never seen the NAT tracks so full before.  And seeing that "string of pearls" at night is fantastic!  Great job!

and thanks again to Mark for kicking Win7's butt!!  Lol!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Folks,

I have a quick question. My understanding that this program is truly "real traffic", so there is no way to have historic records of traffic movements if i decide to fly in the "past". Correct?

43 minutes ago, netshadoe said:

Really enjoying flights with this Nico.  Never seen the NAT tracks so full before.  And seeing that "string of pearls" at night is fantastic!  Great job!

and thanks again to Mark for kicking Win7's butt!!  Lol!

Good to see you finally got it sorted Devin!

I ran the lastest version last night and it got stuck on "waiting for QNH".  I thought that this now times out and proceeds but it did not seem to do so?

Also, @kiek - Any progress in getting PSXseecon working with Windows 7 now that you know the update that causes the problem ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

This is an answer to a question two posts further down: (have to get used to this new Forum software...)

No you should set FSUIPC Traffic Manager to off.

PSXseeconTraffic will manage the traffic, no need for other tools, that may lead to conflict.

Nico

@Mark: No I'm not changing anything to my softare. I'm using the libraries as it should be. If there is a glitch in Win7 64 bit, so be it. People now know - thanks to you- how to go around it. Besides, I recommend everybody to move on to Windows 10, it's 2017 now.

About the QNH problem: could you post your log file or even better, send me a P.M. with your email address, so we can look at it more easy by email.?

Nico

Nico the QNH problem I explained on your forum.
It should fallback two hours instead of one because between GMT + 1 between 00:45 and 02:04 the server isn't available for data ;-)

André

40 minutes ago, kiek said:

@Mark: No I'm not changing anything to my softare. I'm using the libraries as it should be. If there is a glitch in Win7 64 bit, so be it. People now know - thanks to you- how to go around it. Besides, I recommend everybody to move on to Windows 10, it's 2017 now.

About the QNH problem: could you post your log file or even better, send me a P.M. with your email address, so we can look at it more easy by email.?

Nico

OK will send after work.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Folks,

I have a quick question. My understanding that this program is truly "real traffic", so there is no way to have historic records of traffic movements if i decide to fly in the "past". Correct?

Correct.. this is live traffic ; what s happening at the moment you look at it 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

1 hour ago, awf said:

Nico the QNH problem I explained on your forum.
It should fallback two hours instead of one because between GMT + 1 between 00:45 and 02:04 the server isn't available for data ;-)

Hi awf,

I'm sorry but I do not see your post in my Forum ("zal wel aan mij liggen"), could you bump it?

EDIT: if the server is not available, you cannot retrieve two hours before either ...

Nico

The app has been running on my system with NO ISSUES last few days.  I found out last night, there was no KBOS.txt file in "parked" folder (so therefore no aircraft on ground at arrival.  I am running the DEFAULT KBOS and have re run the parking generator exe (v1.5) several times.  For some reason it will not create a KBOS.txt in "parked".  Any ideas ??

11 minutes ago, Vincent Carlo said:

The app has been running on my system with NO ISSUES last few days.  I found out last night, there was no KBOS.txt file in "parked" folder (so therefore no aircraft on ground at arrival.  I am running the DEFAULT KBOS and have re run the parking generator exe (v1.5) several times.  For some reason it will not create a KBOS.txt in "parked".  Any ideas ??

Have you looked in ParkPosGenerator/parked?  Note that you have to copy the file(-s) yourself to PSXseeconTraffic/parked

What does ParkPosGenerator.log tells you about KBOS?

Is your minimum number of parking positions maybe too high for the default KBOS?

Nico

Will look at the log when back home tonite.  Yes I am looking at the newly created "parked" file.  KBOS is not listed anywhere.  My minimum parking slots set at "10" and KBOS is major international airport.

Thanks for your response. :)

Nico,

For some reasons VRMGen does not work. C++ for 2015 Vis is present. I'm able to run the VMRGenerator, it easily detects that my sim is P3D, but when it starts to look for my AI folder, the search stops after 30 seconds with no results. AI folder itself is present and correctly shown in simobjects.cfg. Would appreciate your help.

Hi

I have the problem that in every airport I can see only 6-7 AI GA airplanes, but no B737, no B747, no 777, no A320 and so on. In PSXsecconTraffic i have a lot of red messages like "BAW365 320M British Airways Airbus A320-200 could not be created!".

I use skiAI. Attached last logs.

Any help?

Luca

PSXseeconTraffic.log

InvalidAircraftCodes.txt

InvalidAirlineCodes.txt

VMRGenerator.log

AI_liveries.txt