Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

P3d Stutters

Been having stuttering problems with P3d lately, could it be a video driver?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

The format of the lat and long waypoints is incorrect for entry in the FMC.

Try N32W135 and N35W130.

Also try entering the SIDs and STARs via the FMC departures arrivals pages..

Cheers

Steve Hall

The format of the lat and long waypoints is incorrect for entry in the FMC.

Try N32W135 and N35W130.

Also try entering the SIDs and STARs via the FMC departures arrivals pages..

Huh?  What am I missing here.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

looks like a forum admin screw up with the

original post being changed.

Cheers

Steve Hall

If you updated AS16 recently, which caused stutters for me, roll it back to 6197 and see if your stutters go away. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Been having stuttering problems with P3d lately, could it be a video driver?

In the past I deleted my Prepar3D.cfg file (moved temporarily to another directory, to have it as a backup) and let P3D create a new one. That solved most of my stutters when I had them.

Good luck.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers