Sign in to follow this  
j35

RealAir Turbine Duke v2 not Available

Hello

Can the RealAir Turbine Duke V2 still be purchased and downloaded from somewhere or is it no longer available due to the closure of the RealAir business? 

I am looking to obtain a twin turbo and had my eye on this one partly because of the GTN 750 integration option. Also looking at the Flight1 King Air B200, as well.

Any other candidates?

Jack

The Duke has gone the way of the dodo I believe.

David Porrett

Jack - you will find it at Flight1. All the RAS products are still available there including the Duke.

Jack - you will find it at Flight1. All the RAS products are still available there including the Duke.

None of the recent Realair releases are at Flight 1

Flight 1 King Air 200 is a great plane, just make sure you download and install per the instructions or you might have issues with the G1000.

Martin

I was on the Flight1 website 20 minutes ago. The only Real Air product they no longer seemed to carry was the Spitfire. The Duke was there though only available on CD - my guess is that they will continue to sell them until they use up their stock

I think Jack was looking for v2 with installing the GTN 750 as an options, Flight 1 appears to only have v1.0 for FSX, and I don't think v2 was ever released on CD.

OK, now I understand. I didn't realize the Flight1 offerings were older versions. Might be nice if they they made that public and perhaps reduced the price. I would be really angy if I puchased a product from what is considered a trust-worthy website and later found I had been sold an outdated version...

Very unfortunate you can no longer buy this aircraft. I feel fortunate to have grabbed it about a month before they pulled it. In fact, I got online just now to find a solid startup tutorial.

Good luck finding a quality alternative. My fingers are crossed we get a GA twin from A2A this year.

OK, now I understand. I didn't realize the Flight1 offerings were older versions. Might be nice if they they made that public and perhaps reduced the price. I would be really angy if I puchased a product from what is considered a trust-worthy website and later found I had been sold an outdated version...

You would be less angry if you realized the RealAir Duke V2 is the name of the product. The Flight1 product is clearly noted as V1.5

DJ

I feel very luck purchasing their fleet and I did that because they are works of art not to mention  the only real window rain effect.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Thanks to all for the help and clearing up some important info for others as well....though it is not what I hoped to hear.  Perhaps I should invest in the Flight1 King air turbine... but no GTN 750 capability hurts my choice.

The F1 King air is a great choice... if you have a up to date PC.  The G1000 is very very good for the price point.  It will do navigraph updates/sids/stars/IAP's etc.

I definitely recommend it!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If you purchase the Flight1 King Air you won't miss the GTN 750, it has probably one of the best G1000 currently available in any GA aircraft which has all the capability and more than the GTN 750.  Flysimware has a great MU-2 with the option of installing the GTN 750, great plane and nice systems, but a little light on the VC textures but well worth the money if you can over look that!

Actually I think the GTN750 has more capability hehe... at least than the flightsim counterpart.  The real G1000 does have vnav path which the GTN doesn't have, just vertical planning.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |