Sign in to follow this  
Donald Traill

Engine design and "Chemtrails"

Very interesting to see peoples perception on this topic...
etc

Patronising rubbish. Translation "...if you don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory, you're not thinking properly."

The world is indeed a complex place, but in general, it's better to follow the principle that the simplest explanation that fits the evidence is most likely to be the correct one. (Occam's razor) And at risk of labouring the point, if you're going to throw that principle out the window, you shoudl have a good reason for doing so.

I have read and viewed a lot of the truther claims, and the questions they raised. But I also sought out the answers to the questions that were raised, and I was satisfied. I remain open to real evidence of the conspiracy theory being true, by which I mean something new and compelling, not just the same old rehash of everything that's gone before.

Unfortunately for your unassailable sense of truth, the shoot-from-the-hip armchair psychology blade cuts both ways...conspiracy theorists tend to be unable to handle the fact that sometimes things just happen. They seek complex reasons and relationships where in fact there are none, and this also gives then a sense of their own superiority, and makes them feel like they are deeper, more analytical thinkers than those who accept the official versions of events. There, that was easy... 

What congnitive dissonance caused you to embrace the 911 conspiracy, and how did your own perceptions and core beliefs feed into that?

You mean to tell me this whole time I've been flying heavies that they where sneaking in compartments full of chemical juice containers, throwing off my weight and balance calculations to spread this stuff over my 14 hour flight???? :Doh: Forget the chem juice, lets pump those containers full of fuel so I can stretch my range. Currently I'm only at 11 hours in my Gulfstream, if we load fuel into the chem tanks, I wouldn't have to stop for fuel. Imagine the range I could get in a given duty day with fuel in the chem tanks!!!!!!! Wouldn't have to preposition a crew, could fly .85 to .87 at a lower altitude and take advantage of the faster true at mach change over. Dude!!! This is serious, I better patent this idea before someone else does! Why waste time spreading chem juice when we could possibly fly around the world direct and faster with the added range of the chem tanks!!! 

• Upvote 2

I like messing with belivers,I'm a RW pilot (GA) plus I worked at the airport in college some hippie looking guy came in and was like be honest are Chemtrails real. I'm like yep they are real,I just came back from a spraying run infact.... where do you live at... he answered and I replied yea I flew over there a few days ago.... The guy turned pale and walked out without another word.

• Upvote 3

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

You mean to tell me this whole time I've been flying heavies that they where sneaking in compartments full of chemical juice containers, throwing off my weight and balance calculations to spread this stuff over my 14 hour flight???? :Doh: Forget the chem juice, lets pump those containers full of fuel so I can stretch my range. Currently I'm only at 11 hours in my Gulfstream, if we load fuel into the chem tanks, I wouldn't have to stop for fuel. Imagine the range I could get in a given duty day with fuel in the chem tanks!!!!!!! Wouldn't have to preposition a crew, could fly .85 to .87 at a lower altitude and take advantage of the faster true at mach change over. Dude!!! This is serious, I better patent this idea before someone else does! Why waste time spreading chem juice when we could possibly fly around the world direct and faster with the added range of the chem tanks!!! 

It's clear to me that you were apparently overlooked by an Illuminati clerical error, I'm sure they'll be along soon to correct that, since they monitor everything.

What is supposed to happen, is that the moment you land after having made your very first ever solo flight, an Illuminati representative is supposed to contact you and tell you about the secret meeting you are mandated to attend, where they give you your pilot's licence. At that meeting, they explain to you about all the conspiracy 'theories' which are actually all true, even the really unbelievably stupid ones which make no sense whatsoever (i.e. pretty much all of them). The chemtrail system on board your aeroplane will be revealed to you and they'll explain how it works. It uses a special anti--gravity system so that you can carry thousands of tons of chemicals without it having any effect on your MTOW or CoG, and it uses a special fourth dimensional storage tank so it can fit millions of gallons of chemicals into a space approximately the size of a packet of 20 Marlboro. All aeroplanes have such a system, even gliders (it's in the water ballast tanks). You will be furnished with a special squawk code to use which lets ATC know you are on a chemtrail flight so they don't start bothering you with vectors to fly and all that kind of thing, and every week they'll send you a special secret flight plan of where you have to go to spray stuff, this is so that the people who don't live directly underneath a victor airway also get sprayed.

You can tell people about it if you like, but then you have to kill them, unless they happen to have a pilot's licence and then of course you'll know that they know about it all too.

Anyway, I'm off to fake another Moon landing for no apparent reason (again). Cos as we all know, NASA had special technology to enable them to do that in 1969 despite the fact that Hollywood didn't and there were no computers or video cameras around at the time which capable of pulling it off, apart from (naturally) the special ones which NASA got from the aliens at Roswell, even though space doesn't really exist as we know, because the Earth is of course flat. You never heard any of this by the way.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It's clear to me that you were apparently overlooked by an Illuminati clerical error, I'm sure they'll be along soon to correct that, since they monitor everything.

I was booked for a meeting with my local illuminati rep*, but I forgot to go because I was binge watching Masterchef. To think, I coulda been an illuminum?...aluminum?...one of those guys.

*He really is because he's told everyone in the pub.

shoot, I better keep an eye around every corner.

I hope everyone sees this and knows it really happened.  This thread is chemically trailing off course and we need to get the topic subject back on course or we'll have to close it.  Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Back on topic, a couple of the really obvious reasons why we know the chemtrail conspiracy theory is nonsense, are these:

Exponents of the theory claim that we are being sprayed in order to control population numbers. If that were true, it's a really rubbish method they are using, because populations worldwide are on the increase.

If we really are being sprayed, how come we never see any world leaders wearing masks when they are outside? Presumably if they are the ones in charge of doing all that stuff, they'd surely not want to be affected by it themselves.

This is of course still not going to be good enough for most conspiracy theorists; they'll either simply ignore those facts, or make up something else to explain it all, for example, they might claim that those in power have some special antidote they take or whatever, so they are unaffected by exposure, or they'll claim it's not for population control, but for mind control or whatever, which again, if that were true, would similarly be a rubbish technique if the number of people who regularly disagree with what their Government says is anything to go by.

Two of the claims of 'chemtrailer trash' which always make me laugh, are when they post pictures which supposedly 'prove' it is happening, i.e. they'll show a picture of the pump-controlled water ballast tanks on board an airliner when it's going through flight testing, which allow it to simulate passenger movement around the cabin, and claim these are the chemical tanks on board a spray plane. Or they'll show a picture of the drogue refuelers on a KC-135 and claim they are the spray nozzles on the wings. That kind of thing is a typical technique for people who put out conspiracy theories (i.e. take something factual and then twist it to suit a different claim); they know ignorant people will simply take such things at face value and not bother to actually find out what such pictures are really showing.

Personally, I think some conspiracy theories can be quite fun; not least because it can be entertaining to debunk them. But where I have a problem with them (in fact several problems actually), is that they do tend to promote ignorance, worse still, prey upon that ignorance of gullible people, in order to sell them rubbish books, dvds etc about all that nonsense. But what is even worse than all that, is that, be it chemtrails, 9/11, the Apollo missions or whatever a conspiritard happens to believe, in being made to believe and become obsessed with one of those, they are being misdirected from being concerned with all the real dodgy stuff which Governments can get up to, stuff that their time would be better spent on being worried about, because history has shown us that Governments can and do get up to dodgy things from time to time.

Anyway, here's a good fun video debunking chemtrails which will give you a laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcyplG14dec

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Anyway, here's a good fun video debunking chemtrails which will give you a laugh:

Good video - thanks for posting.

Well that can't be right, how can you have flown it around the world, if the world is flat? And we know it's flat because people say so on youtube.

Quite  easily  done  if  you think about  it  you  fly  to  one  end  till you  see  the  earth  drops  of,   turn  around  and  fly  to the other  end :Tounge:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Imagine if they spray on large scale.

Imagine the logistics around it to pull it off.

Imagine the people involved for years.

And no one talked ?

The whole story is crap, and by the uninformed green idiots.

TWA800 eventually was exposed too, lot of people involved, some talked.

FlightSim develepors like Microsoft, Lockheed Martin and Laminar Research must be in on the conspiracy as well, programming simulated "chemtrails" into their products.

What would the point of simulated "chemtrails" be, or is that what causes the GSX fuel tanker driver to drive off into the distance nowhere near any aircraft buildings or fuel depots?

What Chock says is interesting, are all these "conspiracy theories" that are going around,not just Government's plan to distract the masses from what is really going on?  Heck, now I sound like on of them and might get the Aluminium membership card revoked!

Imagine if they spray on large scale.

Imagine the logistics around it to pull it off.

Imagine the people involved for years.

And no one talked ?

The whole story is crap, and by the uninformed green idiots.

TWA800 eventually was exposed too, lot of people involved, some talked.

Exactly this, most conspiracy theories can be debunked by just pointing out how many people would have been involved. 

There's no way they could trick pilots, ground workers and mechanics in a commercial airline environment. A pilot will notice that something just doesnt add up when looking at loadsheet and fuel slip when doing the numbers. And an aircraft mechanic will stumble over any spraying mechanism and extra tanks during the next D-check for sure. 

They might be able to spray some stuff through some super secret military operation but in no way this would remain undiscovered in day to day airline operations

.... is that the moment you land after having made your very first ever solo flight, an Illuminati representative is supposed to contact you and tell you about the secret meeting you are mandated to attend, where they give you your pilot's licence...

SWEET! Can't wait to go solo in gliders :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)