Sign in to follow this  
MadMackem

Lose Mouse Control

Hi,

Just purchased the Chaseplane v0.1.614 Alpha Exp. I've set up my onboard camera's no problem, but when I use pilot view (which I setup) my control of the instruments in view is no longer possible using my mouse. It is possible to use my mouse in the Instruments view (which I setup), but sometimes this has stopped. A restart of Chaseplane resolves the Instrument view, but not the pilot view.

I understand this is an Alpha stage development, and just wondering if anyone else has the same issue?

The views stated above are my personal views.

Great product by the way :smile:

Thx in advance.

Make sure you don't make the same mistake as I did - check if your pilots view is not too far back, that way the eyepoint is inside the headrest. 
Even damn head movement that happens in FSX (it's notorious bug) can make your camera move into it. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply, I'll give it ago.....and come to think of it I recently changed my pilot view. 

21 hours ago, eNVee said:

Make sure you don't make the same mistake as I did - check if your pilots view is not too far back, that way the eyepoint is inside the headrest. 
Even damn head movement that happens in FSX (it's notorious bug) can make your camera move into it. 

It worked like you said, thanks again.