Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Latest P3D 3.4 Is crashing like 30 min every time? Anyone else seeing this

Hey guys,

It is unreal on how much default P3D3.4 is crashing with Nvidia Drivers 376.33

I know there is a huge thread on prepar3d.com about this but anyone of you guys/gals seeing this

I just did a clean latest windows 10 pro build with nvidia drivers 376.33 and just installed pmdg 777 with full unlocked RAAS, FSUIPC 4.962, latest AS16+ASCA and MyTraffic 6a

Same settings like I had with 3.3.5. 

And right now I am not seeing VAS issues as I have over 1.8GB free

Even though I consider myself an expert with P3D installs (done countless of them - see all my posts over the years) but even this vexing me.  Is the latest damn windows 10 pro 1607 build, or NVIDIA drivers or Prepar3d 3.4.XX?

It is totally getting to be a point of screwing this hobby and moving on to another hobby.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Hey guys,

It is unreal on how much default P3D3.4 is crashing with Nvidia Drivers 376.33

I know there is a huge thread on prepar3d.com about this but anyone of you guys/gals seeing this

I just did a clean latest windows 10 pro build with nvidia drivers 376.33 and just installed pmdg 777 with full unlocked RAAS, FSUIPC 4.962, latest AS16+ASCA and MyTraffic 6a

Same settings like I had with 3.3.5. 

And right now I am not seeing VAS issues as I have over 1.8GB free

Even though I consider myself an expert with P3D installs (done countless of them - see all my posts over the years) but even this vexing me.  Is the latest damn windows 10 pro 1607 build, or NVIDIA drivers or Prepar3d 3.4.XX?

It is totally getting to be a point of screwing this hobby and moving on to another hobby.

Question, if your former driver was working fine, why did you change it? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Looks like I potential solved the problem - it was the military traffic file of Mytraffic which was causing P3D errors.

I also just saw that avsim has a CTD guide.  All this time, I didn't know.  i knew about the p3D guide but not of the CTD Guide.  Learn something new everyday.

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I predict more of these errors will be popping up in the forums now. With the latest FSUIPC version having an AI Traffic manager, people are encouraged to open up the AI traffic slider in P3D. For those with MyTraffic 6 that have not previously 'switched off' the mytrafficmil.bgl file, the chances of getting a crash are greatly increased as the P3D AI Traffic slider is increased. The crash will typically show in the event viewer as an obscure StackHash error.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor