Sign in to follow this  
Marcele86

Fe.dll crash right before landings

Hi,

Last night i tried to land at Dublin airport (addon-scenery) and right before the landing it got a black screen, an fe.dll error.Could the problem be the addon scenery or the addon ai traffic (WoAi) or maybe something else?

I also use the PMDG 737-800 software, landclass software Ultimate terrain Europe and REX soft clouds.

Can somebody help me?

It coul

Hi,

Last night i tryed to land at Dublin airport (addon-scenery) and right before the landing it gets an black screen, an fe.dll error.Could the problem be the addon scenery or the addon ai traffic (WoAi) or maybe something else?

It could be either. Issues involving fe.dll are generally caused by faulty textures, either in sceneries or AI aircraft (or even the player aircraft when viewed from outside).

If you can re-create the issue, try it with AI turned off and see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, try with the scenery turned off but AI on.

John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

I think it's not the ai traffic because when i taxiing on the departure airport, there is also ai traffic and then it not gets an error.

I think it's not the ai traffic because when i taxiing on the departure airport, there is also ai traffic and then it not gets an error.

You can have a crash caused by one single ai texture. You may only meet the offending texture once a year, but it will still crash your system when you do. The only way to rule it out is to repeat your landing at the same day/time. If you get a repeatable crash at a specific time you can then start to troubleshoot ai.

Peter Schluter