Sign in to follow this  
hvilding

G-CIVI taxi light?

Hi!

Just started up British Airways G-CIVI for a test flight. This might be a very stupid question, but I cant find the Taxi light switch. It is not among the other external light switches. Looked for it around the cockpit but can not seem to find it. 
Where have the chaps hidden it? :)

/Mikael Hildingsson

Ok, thanks for the reply! Then I really need to get new airport addons, cause most of the default airports have really dark taxiways at night.

Ok, thanks for the reply! Then I really need to get new airport addons, cause most of the default airports have really dark taxiways at night.

Taxi using in-board landing lights and if at night or poor conditions I use turn-off lights too. - David Lee

its  also in the cdu option i believe   to  be  able  to show  the taxi light or  not

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm pretty sure you can select to have taxi lights on the aircraft in the CDU I think I saw an option for it when I was browsing in there.

I'm pretty sure you can select to have taxi lights on the aircraft in the CDU I think I saw an option for it when I was browsing in there.

its  also in the cdu option i believe   to  be  able  to show  the taxi light or  not

Correct: Equipment options CDU p18/22

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thanks all!

I know you can configure the layout etc in the CDU, but I like it to be as true to the airline config as possible. And since I have seen the autobrake switch in different locations, depending on airline, I then thought BA had it installed somewhere else in the cockpit.