Sign in to follow this  
HondaJet

New User with v0.1.622 & TrackIR Problem

I set up presets for inside and outside views on my Majestic Dash8 and am in the middle of my first flight with ChasePlane.  All of my views I set up are working with TrackIR except one.

It is an outside preset and if I look around I can go up, down, right but it is stuck at the nose if I try to go left.  All of the other presets outside and inside work just fine in all directions.

I have looked around in the settings and so far have nothing different about this one from the others that are working correctly.  When I set up these presets I left everything on default except the angles I wanted for the views.  I am running P3Cv3.3.5 if that helps.  I have been an EZdok user for years so the concepts are not totally foreign to me.

I hope someone can point me to what might be wrong keeping this one view from moving to my left looking at the nose. 

Also when I first tried to setup this aircraft I got a message about  "Aircraft Misconfigured....."  and requesting me to change the plane or restart P3d.  I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not.  What kind of changes did it make to my aircraft.cfg or other sim files?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry Hayman

I got an answer from Keven on the Misconfigured error but I still have the issue with my outside preset from the nose of the aircraft.   It is almost like there is an invisible wall to that side of the a/c so I can't look (pan) in that direction.   Today I created presets for my turbo duke and it did the same thing (only from the nose preset).  All other outside presets work normal with pan (trackIR) in all directions.

As I make more presets I will update info here in case it helps get to a fix.

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry Hayman