Sign in to follow this  
simsuper80

just bought the ngx through paypal cant download

after completing the order through paypal and the pmdg website (which is having problems. "pmdg.com" works but "www.precisionmanuals.com/" says that the site cannot be reached.)

I have the paypal receipt but nothing else. 

edit:

was I supposed to register on pmdg before ordering?

Marco D'Agostino

I only knew ""http://www.pmdg.com/". Are they also genuine PMDG's websites or are they fake copies?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi my name it is Eduardo and i buy the PMDG 737NGX Base Package on Friday 02/17 and not recibe any email to download or direction. Y try to pay directly with my Visa but the were and error and finally pay with pay pal. But Visa charge me also! So i pay two times because the first error!

And i didn't download anything!

Question about the order N. Order #[removed] - Order Date: 2/17/2017 - ORDER CODE: [removed]

I wait for your response since Friday, if a don't have any answer i will going to cancel both transactions. 

Thanks.

Hi,

Submit quickly a ticket to the support here:

http://support.preci...nuals.com/Main/

Kind advise, never post your order number and sensitive information here. It is a public forum, for user to user support.

And by the way, have a look at the forum rules, you must sign all your posts with your full names.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Budbud  thanks very much to help me, its the first time that a write here. I since Friday write a severals mails and no response. I today i see the double charge in my credit card! I submit the ticket and i hope the staff of PMDG give me and response.

Thanks again.

Eduardo Marino

PMDG doesn't provide support via email, online through the ticket system.
They will fix the issue with your pending purchase however I'm not sure they can do anything for the double charge:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/505086-pmdg-747-order-pending-but-already-paid/?p=3580345

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

I since Friday write a severals mails and no response.

We don't provide support via email. As shown on the website, we have a support function, which Romain has linked you to twice now. You absolutely need to use that function.

Kyle Rodgers