Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

Is this normal in VC?

Hello good night. Always flying during the day and didn't realise about this. Or maybe is because my PC is a new one. Is this how it is supposed to be?

I can't find the way for uploading the screenshot. I am refering to small black and grey dots all over the cockpit texture. Without light is not there but when fllod light is increasing, the dots are there. It seems that the cockpit is made by carbon material.

Thanks very much.

Xiropillo

I can't find the way for uploading the screenshot

To upload a picture on the forum you need first to host your picture either on hosting website (there are numerous to find on internet) or use dropbox if you have it share your picture. In both case you will have an URL to use on this forum to upload the picture.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

That's just a moire pattern, it varies with video configuration such as resolution, SD or HD or UHD, etc.  Read more about it in Wikipedia, not anything developers can do with how the lighting works.

Dan Downs KCRP