Sign in to follow this  
fsxmap

New interactive map of FSX airports & runways

Programme looks great, but can' see where one can download or get a copy.???

Can you provide please as would love to use it!!

Looks a great programme but cannot find where to download, buy or get a copy???
Can you help please !

Looks a great programme but cannot find where to download, buy or get a copy???

Can you help please !

I think that it's web-based only. No download, or local install, just point your browser to www.fsxmap.com.

Ernest Pergrem

A great utility. Many thanks for your work.

All that I can suggest for further development would be including the airport elevation along with the other info if that is possible.

Hi Michael,

Now the altitude is included, in the popup when you hover the mouse as well as the data window about the airport:

alt.png

• Upvote 1

Its now possible to login (using your Google account/gmail) and then save preferences like unit of measurement and home position. Also, windows can now be dragged and positioned where you like.

As a coming function, I plan to make it possible to make comments to airports as well.

user.png

Very useful! Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution to our hobby.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Thanks all for the kind words! Now you can write your comments to airports and commented ones are then shown with a small comment symbol. You can write the comment at the page where the runways are shown, and also see it if you hover the mouse over the comment symbol. Comments can be mult line, in fact very long. In the search window, you can filter for airports that you have given a comment.

Commenting of course requires that you are logged in to the page.

comex.png

Made a number of updates and enhancements, which are presented in this video. Its really great to see so many people using the page, there are so far >20 registered accounts :laugh:

• Upvote 1

This may be a dumb question, but I know that it is called "FSXMap", but is it also for P3D? If not will it be in the future?

On 2/13/2017 at 9:51 AM, fsxmap said:

Hi Shuknami, thanks a lot!

If anyone finds a bug in the system, or have an idea of some feature that you would like to see added, you can post here or email me at inf*@fsxmap.c*m  (stars should be replaced by o   :smile: )

Suhwheeet!   Weather data would be great!

Thanks for the great product,

N99WB

On 2/26/2017 at 0:42 PM, fsxmap said:

Made a number of updates and enhancements, which are presented in this video. Its really great to see so many people using the page, there are so far >20 registered accounts :laugh:

I know that you have already done so much work on this, and it is super handy.  I'm using it to decide where to fly now, all the time.

Something you may consider, which I know would probably be a lot of work, but would be really nice is if you could show a little graphic with all of the parking positions at the larger airports and who they are for, like Southwest or American Airlines, etc. That is something that is hard to find and FSX doesn't do a good job with it.

I really like all of the new features that you have added. Thank you for all of your work.

Also, you need to put a donate button on there so some of us can help you out with it a little once in a while.

This is really good. I have also create a Multi Maps for Prepar3D & FSX, You can fly using Google maps, Bing maps, Openstreet maps, Yandex maps and Arc maps. Full info on www.finnflight.com   and here is the  demo video 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this great map! I can now, at last, plan routes and flights away from the simulator. Cheers! 

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say thank you for the superb application which is FSXMAP. I use it all the time and I find it so very, very useful. It is so simple and elegant in use but it achieves a great deal: it’s well designed and informative.
Thank you indeed.

• Upvote 1

Best regards

Rupert