Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

P3D v2.4 and CJ2

I'm running P3D v2.4 and would like to purchase the CJ2 and install the mods, but I noticed on Carenado's page it mentions compatibility with P3D 2.5 - 3.0. Does anyone know if it will work in v2.4, I suspect the plane would work fine, but the installer probably would not install into the right directories because of the changes in v2.5?

Thanks - Martin

Why not contact Carenado and ask for an official answer about installation and support after purchase?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I did, "Since P3D changed the file structure our aircraft will not longer work ok on previous versions of P3D. Some aircraft may work ok, but we don't give support for it".
Regards

Carenado Support

"Some aircraft may work", is why I'm asking if anyone has installed the CJ2 into v2.4, I suspect they just didn't build an installer for v2.4.

P.S. Just watched some videos by Tim (FS MaNia) where his flies the CJ2 with the  AVSIM "Mod Squad" modified version of the Carenado Citation 525A CJ2."  Great videos! Looking forward to Ray Marshall's review of her!

Cheers
Martin