Sign in to follow this  
GeoffB

Assigning commands to Aerosoft Airbus & TeamSpeak

I’ve got 2 challenges that I hope LINDA may be able to resolve.  I’ve no previous knowledge of using LINDA but have used FSUIPC for sometime.

I fly the Aerosoft Airbus in FSX Steam and would simply like to put the AP on & off commands onto 2 buttons on my joystick. From what I’ve read this appears straightforward. The second requirement may not be so easy and I would welcome your views.

I fly online with a group and use TeamSpeak 3 for voice communication where we have different frequencies set up for Ground, Tower, Departures etc.  A plug-in is available (see  http://msflights.net/forum/showthread.php?3477-SIMCOM-Auto-Switch-TS3-Channels-using-the-Radio-Stack )  which enables you to use the radio panel change over switch to flip the active and standby frequencies. This works fine in the default 737 in FSX but doesn't respond in the radio panel in the Aerosoft Airbus.  Would LINDA handle this ?

My operating system is Windows 10.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Geoffrey

Welcome to the LINDA community. The first question is easily answered. With LINDA and the Aerosoft Airbus module installed you can select from a full set of functions to control most aspects of the aircraft. Typically, you will find _on, _off and _toggle functions including those for both Autopilots.

I am not sure I can answer your Teamspeak question. Most of the more complex aircraft add-ons do not follow the default FSX functions and offsets. For the Airbus this can include the radio but I can use the radios to talk to VATSIM via vPilot.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew