Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

Justsim EDDH Hamburg got released

Guest Mik75

Couldn't help myself... :wink:

Sure, why not? It's a nice release.

And I'm pretty sure, they'll get things sorted out with an update.

How is VAS usage on your system?

BTW, thanks for posting the screen shots Michael.

No sure atm

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Guest Mik75

No sure atm

You're very welcome!

I'll do a fully fledged online flight into EDDH on IVAO tonight, and I'll definitely post the results here.

No sure atm

Same here, but I think I will  skip this one ;-)

André

Guest Mik75

Same here, but I think I will  skip this one ;-)

Glad they helped you with your decision! ;-)

Guest Mik75

They already released a new version! I can't find a change log. But I haven't been the only one reporting the VAS issue, so I am pretty confident that they found the bug and that this update resolves the issue.

Don't forget that if your use it with ORBX Germany North region, that's a big VAS guzzler. For tubeliners I always turn of the ORBX regions...makes a difference in VAS use. For GA, it's okay.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Mik75

Don't forget that if your use it with ORBX Germany North region, that's a big VAS guzzler. For tubeliners I always turn of the ORBX regions...makes a difference in VAS use. For GA, it's okay.

No North Germany by ORBX for me.

But it's a valid point!

The new scenery however, seems to have a memory leak.

I'll install the new version tonight and report back here.

I can't really say why, but I'm not impressed with it so far. If you got the Aerosoft version and haven't any problems with fps or vas, then I can't see any reason to update to JustSims version.

It does come with SODE, but the moving jetways doesn't work for me, it says there's no available gates or something, I hope they fix that. As I mentioned, I'm a bit disappointed, don't know what I expected, but to me the screenshots on their homepage looks better than in the sim.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Guest Mik75

I can't really say why, but I'm not impressed with it so far. If you got the Aerosoft version and haven't any problems with fps or vas, then I can't see any reason to update to JustSims version.

It does come with SODE, but the moving jetways doesn't work for me, it says there's no available gates or something, I hope they fix that. As I mentioned, I'm a bit disappointed, don't know what I expected, but to me the screenshots on their homepage looks better than in the sim.

They stated quite clearly on simmarket, that moving SODE jetways will come as an update within the next 2 weeks. ;-)

AS EDDH was a stuttering nightmare on my system. This release is smooth as silk.

Guest Mik75

Interesting! I got a notification from simmarket, that there is a new installer for Justsim´s EDDH.

I donwloaded it, installed it, and it still shows 1.0.0. I can´t see any difference in the sim as well...