Sign in to follow this  
trucker17

I'm Back

Hey guys.
Some of you may remember me and Amanda my daughter.
We are back. Mandy will still be using my log in until she decides to get her own account.
You may have been wondering why i just stop coming into the forums.
Well here is why.
Last year while i was on the road. My daughter and fiancee was at home during a home invasion. Amanda was hurt pretty bad, and spent a week in the hospital.
My fiancee was not so lucky. She fought off the burglars as best she could trying to protect Amanda and our home. In he process she was shot 5 times. Katie died in route to the hospital.
I was such an emotional wreck from loosing her, that i stopped playing FSX and even stopped going on the computer. and focused my attention on trying to find the people responsible for killing her. Once they were found and convicted. i turned my attention to work and just ran away burying my feelings in work.
Amanda convinced me to return to FSX and spend time on the computer talking to her while she is at school. And she let me know it was time to get back to my life.
So i am back, even though i am still fighting my feelings. No i am not over the loss completely.

Craig.

As for the Memorial flight.
 I will start working on a new flight to honor Tom, when i feel better about flying and we get away from so many airshows.
 I will get with the STAFF of AVSIM, to set up a perminate date to hold the flights.

Welcome back sir.

For the rest I am speechless......

Hi Craig,

I am really sorry to hear what happened.  I'm sure I can't imagine what you and your family went through and are still going through.  My heart goes out to you and yours.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

It makes me really very sad to hear of what happened. I can't even begin to imagine how awful that must be to experience. I hope at least that you can find some kind of solace in getting back into your interest in aviation, it may seem a small consolation in comparison to what you have lost, but each little step you make in the virtual skies will hopefully see you finding a way to make your heart soar once more.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Wow. What a world we living in... really... :sad:

So sad for your loss.

I hope you and your daughter will find strength...

to keep with your normal life as close as it used to be.

I feel for you sir, I have teen daughter too. :Rose:

Good luck and best wishes to both of you.

Welcome back!. Sorry to hear what happened to your family, but life goes on.

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers