Sign in to follow this  
fuzybr5

voice command for fsx 2010 keeps crashing

Hi Bryon

its been a long time since weve talked but i got a new computer it came with windows 10 and has a intel i5 core with 8gigs of ram i reinstalled all my programs but for some reason when i start up fs crew 2010 voice command  t crashes on me never had this problem with it when i had windows 7 can you help me out with this please

thanks Les.

Hi Bryan

yes I have. in fact I went onto your web page to see if there was any new updates for that program if there was I installed it so I did everything that I've done  before but for some reason when I start the program it works for about the first 5 or 10 min and it freezes and then it crashes I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times and still does the same thing I have tried to figure out the problem but I'm just not that computer savvy. so I am seeking your help please  thank for your time.

Les

well I've looked I'm not sure where the ticket is on the support page is so never mind and I guess I don't use any of your products and I will use fsx by its self cause how funny you would say that I have read several forum reviews about programs crashing anyways thank you for your time.

Hi Bryan

im sorry if it seems im kinda short with the ticket i submitted but i feel now that its being just pushed off onto other areas and i have been a pretty big fan of your products.how the support was how you took the extra step in making sure that its not your program but now it seems like things have changed. anyways if its not meant for me to use the programs I my new computer then I guess I will move on. thanks

Les