Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XPX: Maddog flies KSLC to KLAS

Guest Mik75

Those are really great looking screenshots!  Is there any special way to install that ortho scenery to make it look so good.  I mean, does it have to be at a certain level in the custom scenery folder?  I'm going to try to start installing that, but I want mine looking like yours (:

I have the A.T.S. version of the MD80 and it is getting really, really good.  I'm afraid that once you buy the A.T.S. version, you aren't going to want to fly the Rotate version again.  Even now, they still have some work to do in the A.T.S. version, but I would much rather fly it than the Rotate version.

Bob

Hi there!

I use Ortho4XP, it´s a great tool. Have a look at the org.

The new version offers an installer, so it´s very easy to set it up. 

The ortho photo tiles should be located underneath custom airports, OSM sceneries and libraries, but above any mesh (like HD mesh vX).

The overlays, created by Ortho4XP should be on the top of your scenerypacks.ini.

I use ZL16-18 for my photo tiles.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to getting my hands on the A.T.S.! ;-)

Looks great and that's X-Plane 10 you say? My light never looked like that.

Yes, it´s XP10.51, with xEnviro, which also takes care of the fog, mist, haze and the sky colors, depending on the time of day, time of year, location, etc. It´s simply amazing, and it takes the sim to a whole new level!