Sign in to follow this  
omnimae

Miami city X with LatinVFR KMIA, it's possible to run without OOM?

Greetings,

I know Im oppening to many post, but the fever for flight sim is too high now :smile: , I just opened a post talking about the 3.4 GB is VAS starting a flight with PMDG 737 in latinVFR KMIA, the questions is, if I add Miami X city, my fsx will explode(OOM error)? can I fly to or from Miami with those tow add on to another aftermarket airport like KJFK without OOM errors? What are your experiences?

Regards.

Greetings,

I know Im oppening to many post, but the fever for flight sim is too high now :smile: , I just opened a post talking about the 3.4 GB is VAS starting a flight with PMDG 737 in latinVFR KMIA, the questions is, if I add Miami X city, my fsx will explode(OOM error)? can I fly to or from Miami with those tow add on to another aftermarket airport like KJFK without OOM errors? What are your experiences?

Regards.

Hi,

VAS varies and does not behave the same on different computers/systems. One might experience OOM/high VAS usage while others not even using the same scenery and/or aircraft.

I have my settings pretty average, medium to high, and only activate the airports needed for the flight, no autogen addons and still have high VAS usage compare to others.

I can confirm LatinVFR Miami does indeed uses a lot of VAS, with PMDG/FSLabs aircraft I can get up to 3.7GB on the ground, but after departure it comes down to about 3GB. I have not try to land there. Will do later. But I have a habit of restarting the sim before TOD to get some more VAS to have a safe and peaceful landing.

Cheers.

Hoang Le 

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5