Sign in to follow this  
Libra204

GTN 750 and MU2

Hello people

I have bought the GTN750, and managed to get it working in A2A comanche, all hunky dory. 

But this thing fails to work in the MU2.  Is there anything I need to do to get it working, some special hidden setting?

Thaks

Csaba

Which version do you have?

Did you select a GTN variant of the MU-2B (e.g. "Mitsubishi MU 2B 60 RDR/GTN N480ME")?

The GTN is not included in the GNS variants.

Hello people

I have bought the GTN750, and managed to get it working in A2A comanche, all hunky dory. 

But this thing fails to work in the MU2.  Is there anything I need to do to get it working, some special hidden setting?

Thaks

Csaba

Just doing a reinstall with the latest ver and noticed there are some guide lines on the gtn750 config, it may be of some help to you.

"•This version we included a setup that had the autopilot nav setting set to off by accident. Use this instructions link to learn how to use the config tool for our products. Then go to unit 1 click Radios and select Nav 1 and then Autopilot click "NAV". Repeat steps for unit 2. "

Go to the products page and find the link for all downloads ( after clicking on the MU) its at the bottom.

bob

Just installed and it worked ok, without doing my above suggestion.

there is a click spot bot left to bring up the 2D panel,

( now I need to read the manuals............!,)

bob