Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

BARO and MINS knob operation changes

Hi guys,

In p3dv4 for some reason the selection between fast/slow and rotary doesn't want to switch when I press the button to do so. Is there something I am missing? Other changes do work, just not the ones on page 20/22 of the settings (so I can't change the autobrakes switch location either).

Any ideas?

On 2017-2-21 at 2:13 PM, mfrantz said:

For the 747 we found out that a rotary operation is not "unrealistic". There are some aircraft that actually are fitted with rotary switches instead of spring-loaded ones.

For what it's worth (I appreciate this is an old thread, but as it's been dragged up already and I'd been wondering...)

Has there ever been a 747-400 manufactured with spring-loaded baro/mins knobs? I have to say I thought they were all rotary.

The -8 may be different I accept.

It was an old post, but related, I figured it made some sense to not open a new thread. Perhaps I should though. In the meantime, I have changed the setting in the aircraft.cfg file and that seems to have done the trick. However, it might still be important to find out the reason why page 20/22 of the options seems to be frozen. After changing the cfg file, the page was still frozen.